Say That You're Leaving With Me - Chapter 24

(Isabel POV)

I wanted so bad to run into his arms.

But, I didn’t.

I just couldn’t forgive him. Promises were something I always thought highly of, though other people didn’t seem to think they were all that important.

I walk towards him, he goes to speak but I cut him off before he can finish even one word.

"Ryan, I really don't want to hear any-f*cking-thing from you. Just please f*cking go, I'll come home later today."

"You're gonna come back?" a twinge of giddiness was in his voice which also appeared in his face.

"Yes, unless you really f*cking piss me off."

I push past him and climb into Seth's car

Perhaps that was a bit harsh… but I have every right to be like that.

------

8:00 PM that night…

"You sure you wanna go home now?" Electra asks me as we're en-route to my house

"Yeah" I say my voice positive instead of gloomy and negative.  

 I never liked being away from Ian for too long, which is also part of the reason as to why I moved here with the band.

We pull up to the house.

I give Electra and Seth both a hug and thank them for everything.

I drag myself to the door, unlock it, and enter.

Ian runs up to me the second I enter, enveloping me into a hug.

"I'm so glad your okay." he says into my hair "and I'm really sorry, I never meant to hurt you"

"Were you really that worried about me?" I ask calmly

"Well, yeah. You’re my little sister" he answers as we pull apart.

"I'm sorry Ian." I look down at the ground

"Hey, its okay." he says using his finger to lift my head up

I smile "You know, you may be overprotective and I don't know… weird sometimes! But, you’re a pretty great brother"

"You’re a pretty good sister too" he says rubbing the top of my head with his knuckle, leaving strands of my hair in weird directions.

"and you can be annoying too!" I joke trying to pat down the hairs

"Ian, are you talking to yourself again?" Nash asks walking out to the living room

"Isabel!" he yells smashing me with a hug which Jamie joins soon after. Still being squished by the hug I notice Ryan standing off to the side from the corner of my eye. I ignore the fact that he's there, even after the hug is separated. I avoid him completely walking right past him then taking a shower.

I haven’t even given him a chance to apologize.

Maybe I should just forgive him if he does apologize.

Or I could continue to ignore him… that sounds good to me.

I get out of the shower, get into my pajamas, and exit the bathroom. Of course I have to run smack dab into Ryan.

"Hey" he says coolly, his voice as smooth as usual

"Hi" I say nervously then swerve around him trying desperately to get to the safe place, A.K.A. my room.

I leave him dumbfounded as I retreat to my room, sighing in relief once I get the door shut behind me.

I am exhausted from the long day which encourages me to go to sleep right away.

---

(Ryan's POV)

She just walks away.

I guess I should just keep my distance for a few days, and then try to talk to her.

I know I hurt her.

I Hurt her bad.

It's hard not talking to her, I just want things to be like they were.

(Ian's POV)

Isabel had quickly gone to her room tonight, her lights are all off so I assume she's asleep but decide to check on her. A bit of light spills into her room when I open the door, it gives enough light for me to see a lump under some blankets on her bed obviously Isabel.

She rolls over "What do you want?" she asks her voice quiet, not irritated.

"Nothin' just checking on you"

"Oh, okay"

I sit on the side of her bed, despite the fact that she wants to sleep.

"Have you sorted things out with Ryan?" I ask thinking they would have already

"No, I refuse to talk to him." she states completely and utterly serious

"Isabel, you can't ignore him forever." I say in a what-the-hell-are-you-thinking tone

She sighs heavily "I know. But I just don't want to right now, I didn't even let him talk today outside of school ."

"At school? What?" what in the world is she talking about?  

"Yeah, I thought you would have known… He was waiting by Seth's car outside of school for me. So I told him to f*ck off."

"Why were you with Seth?" If she has got another boy so soon, I will not be happy.

"Because he was driving…" she responds confused

"Oh, okay..." I can tell it was nothing by the way she replied, a perk of being so close to your siblings; being able to tell what they mean without them explaining.  

"I swear Ian; you are more protective than a mother hen, my goodness!"

I chuckle a bit "Goodnight my sister!"

 "Goodnight my brother!" she says as I walk back out