Say That You're Leaving With Me - Chapter 4

(Isabel's POV)

         We walked out to the car and I noticed that Ryan was sitting shotgun. Suddenly I remembered that had promised me he wouldn’t say anything, how else would Ian have found out. Everything was fine with Ian, its just I had trusted Ryan and was upset he didn’t follow through. I got in the back seat as Ian got in the drivers seat, the ride to the studio no one talked, but the radio broke the silence.

          We arrived at the studio, and Ryan pulled me aside. "Isabel, I'm really sorry I didn’t mean to say anything it just slipped out." He said in an apologetic tone. "How could it just slip out!?" I said back, annoyed. "I wasn’t paying attention to what I was saying, Please, I'm really sorry!" he begged. "Yeah well I guess I wasn’t paying attention to who I was accepting promises from either!" with that I walked off and took a seat in a chair next to Ian.

          The rest of the day me and Ryan didn’t speak, I guess I shouldn’t be so hard on him he did apologize pretty much for not lieing for me. Ian called up Maggie for pizza afterwards; we loaded into the vehicle once again, some how I ended up sitting next to Ryan, fantastic.

(Ryan POV)

          We all got into the car we where going to meet Maggie at our favorite pizza restaurant for dinner, I moved fast to get a seat next to Isabel in the car. She didn’t look very happy about it, she looked cute when she was mad… No Ryan, she's your best friends little sister and she's way to young for you. Then I realized I was just staring at her, and so did she. I quickly looked away probably blushing. I'm such an idiot. Everyone carried on normal conversation on the ride there. 

          Maggie was waiting for us standing by her car when we arrived. She saw us and gave hugs all around, plus a kiss on Ian's cheek. Nash was already ahead of the rest of us, so he got our table. We all walked in and again I moved quickly to get a seat by Isabel. She didn’t look please, but oh well! We ordered a few pizzas, and ate there. As we were eating Nash asked "So, why did you guys leave to get Isabel today? Wasn’t she at school?" Ian, Isabel, and I all looked at each other then Isabel spoke "Because I ditched school!" she said proudly. "Oh, ok…. "Nash said chuckling as did the rest of us.