Say That You're Leaving With Me - Chapter 27

(Ryan's POV)

The rest of the day went on without a hitch and it seemed as if nothing had happened earlier. I was a little shocked Izzy was taking it all so well, I was expecting a bit more of a fight from her.

That night Isabel came into my room swiftly locking the door behind her then leaning against it. 

"Let's run away together" she whispered, her voice covered with enthusiasm.

"What? Are you crazy?"  The idea catching me off guard

 But then I start thinking of the sudden idea more.

"When?" I ask

"Not tonight!" She says first "When we were gonna go on our little trip. Then we'll just sneak out of the house and do exactly what we had planned on doing."

I laugh a bit "Then why did we ask Ian if we could go if we were going to anyways?"

"Because if he said yes, and that it was okay it would be so much easier"

"Okay, we'll just go with our original plans then?"

"Yup."

"This is crazy" I laugh then peck her lips

 I seem so sure, but I don't know if I really am. I would love to have some alone time with Isabel, but I don't want to go against what Ian wants…

I interlock my hands into hers; we play around for a while. She leans back, my arms the only thing keeping her up. I quickly releases then tighten my hand, making her think I was going to drop her.

"Ryan Keith Follese!" she shouts

"What?" I smirk

"You know what!"

"Wait, was it this?" I ask repeating my previous actions

"I swear Ryan!" she gasps, I chuckle at her and let go of her hands once she is standing up-right no longer depending on me to keep her from falling to the ground.

"Well, I'm gonna go to bed. Goodnight babe" I say kissing her forehead

"Goodnight" she says quietly looking at the ground

"What's wrong?" I ask grabbing her shoulders

"Nothings wrong. It's just you-, you just make me feel really happy. I am so glad that I have you." She says starting to smile, looking up at me

"No, I'm so glad I have you" I lean down kissing her immediately after the words leave my lips.

"Why is the fucking door locked!" Ian shouts from the other side interrupting our kiss.

Isabel rolls her eyes turning around unlocking the door, I sigh rubbing the back of my neck

"To keep you guys out!" she shouts pushing past Ian then slamming the door to her own room

Ian looks at me, obviously wanting an answer from me also.

"We weren’t gonna do anything, I wouldn’t play with her like that." I affirm

"Okay" he says dropping the problem, at least he's getting better at that.

I understand that he's her older brother and is bound to be protective, but he's been getting on my nerves a little bit lately…

--

I pick up Isabel after school as I usually do on Mondays

"We haven’t gone out in a while…" I start