Chapter three

Chapter three
A

"Wells Jaha, chancellor of earth

"Wells Jaha, chancellor of earth." The boy who pushed Wells jokes as Wells gets back to his feet.

"You think that's funny?" Wells asks just as the boy kicks his knee, sending him back to the ground.

"No, but that was." The boy chuckles as he circles around Wells. Wells returns to his feet ready to fight but limping.

Multiple people are shouting and cheering, calling the name Murphy, which I can only assume is the other boys name.

Murphy lunges for Wells but myself and Clarke step in together as she holds Wells back and I lightly push Murphy's chest, making him lower his fists.

"Second in command, huh?" He taunts, a smirk on his lips. "Just like daddy."

"Hardly a fair fight, why don't you do this later." I say, sternly as laughs.

"Why don't I do it with you then?" Murphy says just as he's about to swing a punch but he stops as someone jumps from the drop ship right beside me. Finn.

"Kids got one leg and she's a girl, you really want that reputation?" Finn asks as Murphy just stares at him.

"Hey, spacewalker?" Me and Finn turn around to see Octavia walking up to us with smile. "Rescue me next."

Many people laugh but I roll my eyes at her.

Everyone starts to disperse from the crowd as I walk over to Clarke and Wells.

"So when do we go?" I ask, placing a hand on my hip as Clarke started to aid to Wells' leg.

"Yeah I'm in too." I see Finn appear beside me as he gives me a small smile.

"Right now," Clarke tells us. "We'll be back tomorrow with food."

"How are the three of you gonna carry enough food for the hundred?" Wells questions. Finn turns around and grabs the shoulders of Monty and Jasper to which they look confused.

"Five of us." Finn confirms.

"Make that six." I hear Octavia say as she smiles at us all.

"Hey, what the hell are you doing?" Bellamy appears behind her as he grabs her arm.

"Going for a walk." She tells him like it's no big deal.

"C'mon Bella, I won't let anything happen to her." I tease as Octavia laughs.

"Good nickname." She comments.

"Yeah and like hell I trust you." Bellamy says as I make a gesture like I'm hurt with my hand to my chest.

"Okay, good to know," I say to him before turning to Clarke. "Can we go now?"

"Yeah, come on guys." She says as we begin to pack some supplies to last us until we get to mount weather.