Chapter twenty-one

Chapter twenty-one
A

"Bellamy, you cannot go into that drop ship

"Bellamy, you cannot go into that drop ship." I say sternly as he shakes his head. "If you go in there, he will kill you!"

"Sawy's right, Bell. He'll kill you." Octavia says as she joins me at my side.

"And if I don't, he'll kill Jasper." Bellamy tells us as I shake my head. "I can't let that happen."

I stare at him, I couldn't let Bellamy die.

"Stall him, stall him long enough so we can get in under the floor and open the drop ship door." I say as he nods.

"I'll be fine, just be as fast as you can." He tells me as I nod.

"Be careful." I say. He takes one last look at me, then Octavia before turning to the drop ship.

"Okay, let Jasper out! I'm coming in!" Bellamy calls to Murphy.

The drop ship door lowers and I soon see Jasper being rolled out of the drop ship, tied and gagged.

A few of us catch him as we begin to untie him.

I see Bellamy begin to walk in but I stand up and catch his arm as he turns to me.

"You got this." I encourage him as he nods and holds my stare for a moment.

He turns without another word and enters the drop ship, the door closing behind him.

I turn my attention back to Jasper as Octavia had finished untying him.

Octavia hugs him first and then I do.

"Glad to see you're still in one piece." I say as he nods.

"We gotta do this fast, stay here, keep an eye out for Clarke and Finn if they come back." I say as I run to where raven and Monty were behind the drop ship.

"How we doing?" I ask as I get to my knees and continue to take the panels off.

"Shouldn't need much more off and then we can get in." Raven tells me as I nod.

"Hey," I feel Raven touch my arm as she looks at me with a concerned expression.

"Bellamy will be just fine." She reassures me.

"I know." I say truthfully as I tear my gaze away from hers and continue working on the panels.

I could hear mumbles from inside the drop ship for the next 10 minutes until we eventually got the panels off. I couldn't make out what they were saying but I knew it couldn't be good.

"Okay, they're off, now time to get this door open." Monty says as I stand to my feet.

"I'll go back to the drop ship, you take care of the door." I tell them both.