Chapter twenty

Chapter twenty
A

"Myles!" I shout as I run to the young boy laying on the ground

Arrows stuck out from his chest as he groaned in pain.

"Are you alright?" Octavia asks as we fall to our knees beside him.

Raven and Bellamy remained standing, looking out for any grounders.

"No, the grounders," He whispers as I look over his wounds. "They took Clarke and Finn."

I look up to Bellamy as his face turns worried.

I stand up and look to Raven, the devastated look on her face being more than words.

"I'm sorry, Raven." Bellamy tells her as the tears well up in her eyes.

"Okay, we need to get Myles back to camp." Raven says as I nod.

"We need to make a stretcher." I order as everyone else nods.

Once we make a stretcher to carry Myles on, we take him back to camp and into the drop ship as Octavia tends to his wounds.

"We can't just leave Clarke and Finn out there." I turn around as Raven stares at me.

"And we won't, first light, we go out and look." I tell her as she takes a deep breath in.

"We would just be walking targets out there right now, and we're no good to them dead." I say as she nods in agreement.

"Get some rest, you're gonna need it, Raven." I say as I pat her shoulder and walk by her going to my own tent to rest.

Once o reach my tent, I take my jacket off and grab my arrows, beginning to carve them into a sharper point.

I see my tent being opened and Bellamy walking in as I keep my attention on my arrows.

"Everything alright?" I ask as he sighs.

"They think we should be out there looking for Clarke and Finn right now." He tells me as I nod.

"I know." I tell him as I look up to him and place my arrows on my lap.

"Do you?" He asks as he stands with his hands on his hips. The look on his face telling me how stressed out he was.

"You made a call, Bell and I agree with you." I say as he nods.

"You know what will happen to me if you tell Bellamy."

I furrow my eyebrows at the sound of Murphy's voice coming from the radio in Bellamy's pocket.