CHAPTER-44

Reuben's POV-:

"Reuben, he's dangerous, he can-" I leant onto her, pressing my lips to her, quieting her fears.

This contact had the sudden electrifying jolt zapped my body, making me shudder in the ultimate pleasure.

She stood frozen, but soon enough her hands came to my chest while I felt her lips moving, syncing with mine. The touch ignited the flame of want, of lust in me.

I didn't want to stop. I couldn't stop. I wanted her.

No!

I snapped out of the blissful trance, I looked at her. Her big doe like forest green eyes looked at me in confusion by the abruptness of my pulling away.

My eyes drifted to her lips, the natural shade of pink were glistening, making them look alluring, calling me to feel them once more.

My eyes widened. What am I doing!?

My hand dropped from her, I stepped back. Her fragile beautiful form was pulling me back, my hands were burning to move on her soft ivory skin, to stroke her silky brown locks. I wanted to feel her body pressing to mine.

No! I closed my eyes and breathed in sharply. These were forbidden desires. I couldn't feel. It was a sin to feel.

I can't!

I swung back, started moving towards door with painstaking steps. I was feeling an intense pull.

I can't!

Angels could never feel. We could never feel.

I can't!

I had to go from-

"Damn it!" I muttered, turning to her.

I didn't care that angels were allowed to feel or not. What I cared was, I needed her, I needed her more than anything. It felt right to be with her despite the consequences. It always felt like a part of me belonged to her.

She was mine, and only mine. I would burn anyone to so much as glance her way with malice in their eyes.

I stalked towards her and reaching near, I pulled her to me, in a swift motion my lips were back on her, my hands had a tightened grip around her, fixing her on the spot, flushing my body tightly against her that I could almost feel her, the thought making me burn at this igniting proximity.

Her hands came around my shoulder, clutching me for support. My lips softly stroked hers, causing a small gasp to escape her, this moment I used my tongue thrust in her mouth, savouring her.

This burning passion flamed every inch of my body.

We pulled back to catch our breaths, our pants resounding, penetrating the silence of the room.

I looked at her, her long wavy lock of hair splayed over her eye, she was looking at me with warmness, my eyes raptured by  the innocence her beauty held. It was like touching her would leave a mark, marring her beauty, but I couldn't refrain from doing so. I had this burning craving for the feel of her skin.

"If you want to, you can stop this now," I breathed. "Because later I won't be able to stop me."

She gazed at me, as if trying to read me. After a moment's silence, "I don't want it to stop." She whispered.

All those years of emptiness seemed to be filled by this indecipherable burning emotion that only she had caused in me to feel.

Her words, they were enough for me to lose all my control. She was the only one I needed, because I...