CHAPTER-49

My throat was hoarse from all the screaming, my knees, hands, and scalp were burning with pain, my cheeks were drenched with never ending tears.

I was crying, begging for him to stop, but he didn't, he just glanced over his shoulder with his jesting smirk, reveling in the unbearable pain I felt.

I was continuously dragged through the hard rocky surface of the dark forest, rocks were cutting through my skin making me wail.

The unseen force dragging me through my hairs felt like my hairs were about to be ripped out with each pull I received.

As we came to a stop I had no energy left, I stayed limped on the ground with no tears left to shed. 

I just stared at my surrounding like a corpse.

I was in the middle of some half demolished place amidst the woods, with broken stone pillars rounding the vacant area in the woods.

There was a grey stone table with chunks of stone broken from the edges. 

This place looked, as if it had been appeared out of a dark century , where the bloody sacrificial rituals were carried out.

Erebus turned to me, staring down at my limp form, there was a sick satiation glimmering in his eyes as he looked at me with pleased expression.

Suddenly, my body was jerked off the ground again by an unseen force, making me stand right before the demon I detest.

I had no strength left to hold my body, it started falling forward when the unseen force left me, I directly landed in the arms of the loathed being.

His hand came around my waist, dangling my body in support with his one arm while the other came under my knees to sweep me off the ground.

My head leant on his hard chest as he carried me over to the stone table. I wanted to cry, fight in struggle, but no energy was left in me.

Standing before the stone table, he dropped me on it like I was some sack, my back colliding on the hard surface induced a yelp from me.

Reuben...My mind and heart screamed.

Dark clouds veiled the sky, concealing the moon and stars.

"You have been really disobedient," his fingers threaded through my hairs as he leant down to my face. "You let other man touch you, again, and this time it was that vermin," A bitter note was evident in his voice. "You are mine, Aurora, only mine."

I knew it was foolish to open my mouth at this moment, but I couldn't help denying him. "I'm no ones."

His features morphed into anger, he looked dangerous the times he looked enthralling. His threaded fingers fisted my hair, making me clench my teeth in throbbing pain. "It's time I should show you who you truly belong to."

Tears trailed down my temples as his  his honey colored eyes started to dissolve in those dark pits which had no tinge of emotion apparent, just the dark cruelty. This had fear washed over my body. I knew there was something sinister going in his mind.

His lips twisted in a lopsided grin as my jacket rent open, his hand crawled at the hem of my tank top which he tugged it up with such an inhuman force that it ripped from the part that covered my belly, making my skin exposed to his eyes.

He looked at me which such a dark intensity that I felt the tendrils of fear rising on my skin.

He put a finger on my belly, his nail digging into my flesh. I yelped, my hands twitched to push him away but they were being held down to my side.