Epilogue

I sat over the soft grass, my knees glued to my chest while I stared at the tombstone across me.

Time flew when I wanted it to stop. Every moment passing was a neverending twinge that pricked my heart, but time was cruel, it kept on moving, leaving me behind. I was trapped, trapped in my misery, trapped in my suffering because I was unaccepted by the time.

My mood was precise to the gloomy atmosphere of the cemetery. And it gave me some sort of odd satisfaction to be in synchronisation with my morbid surroundings. But here, it also gave me some peace in which I could hide in from the world.

I felt an intensity of someone scrutiny on me like someone was watching me. I felt chills spreading on my skin, ice seeping in my blood.

I closed my eyes and sighed. "I know you're here."

"It has been over an hour," he said after a long silence. "And I was worried."

I opened my eyes, pushing myself off the grass, dusting off the straw of grasses from my jeans. "What could've happened? It's my mom's grave." I turned to him, confronting in his hazel eyes. "I'm sure nothing bad will ever happen to me in her presence, Oliver." I glanced at her grave, cool shadow of a tree was casted over it.

He stepped towards me. "Just wanted to make sure. It's pretty late now. And I know how dexterous you are." he added the last part with a coy smile on his lips.

I rolled my eyes at his sarcasm dripping words, walking past him. "Very couth thing to say."

I heard him chuckle as he fell in step beside me. And I couldn't help the enviousness at his buoyant character educed in me at the same time. How he could be laughing so effortlessly, and I couldn't.

How Oliver?

We walked through aisles of graves, looking grim under the mantle of moss.

"Arlene," A chilly whisper slid down my back. My body stiffening with chills. I slightly glanced behind to shrug off this apprehension I felt. But only the view of desolated cemetery met my view.

No on was behind there.

I frowned, but disregarded it as my delusion. Because delusions were what I was building my life at. Living in delusions of things to get alright. But deep inside I knew. Nothing would change, nothing could change. I had given away every bit of my heart, and now I was nothing but a hollow vessel, barely living through my lifeless life.

***

Third Person's POV-:

He enjoyed looking at graves where the remains of dead men were buried, their souls wandering, screaming for peace their sins not letting them have.

This always brought a delightful smile to his mouth, but more delighting thing was to sat over the branch of the tree under whose shadow resting was his favorite grave where he'd watched this beautiful girl,visiting it, countless times, entrapped in her beauty that had something that had caught his eyes from thousand of years.

Those thick shade of brown hair with tinge of golden in it and those forest green eyes, holding innocence of the whole world ennobled her alluring beauty.

Just a mere thought of her brought slight smile on his strikingly pulchritudinous face. His windswept, tousled hairs was an alluring shade of brown, an absolute match for his pasty skin. His body had well proportionate muscles under his not so lean build. All this physical attribute constituted to his irresistible persona.

He closed those distinct shade of ebony eyes that had a fleck of violet in it, giving it almost a violet look, a shade that no one had, adding to his beckoning appeal.

His smile widened as he saw the events turning in direction he had always known.

In a white oblivion stood trio of three old men- Angios Ludux, the gods of angel. Each were the doppelganger of another, wearing pure alabaster robes.

One held the warming smile while other held austere face, between them stood a man with a face devoid of any emotion.

Across the trio was a beautiful angel, long, soft feathers, each glowing like a pearl were collected together forming the colossal wings arced over his back. He was on his knees in respect, his eyes closed.

"Kidengious," called the god with a devoid face. Kide's eyes opened, a melting shade of brown. "You've been destined to be the guardian of grim-shadow. And maleficent forces are still there."

His eyes opened, flecks of violet in his eyes turned brighter, and the scene that played before his vision vanished.

He knew what was ahead. He always knew what future held. They would send Kide back. Because it was his will to decide Kide's destiny and to claim his obsession.

His eyes settled back to the girl walking away, a hazel eyed guy following by her side, from the grave with an ardency of his emotions, emotions that guy had no control over.

"Arlene," he whispered in his alluring silvery voice, smiling a smile that held the profound secrets that contained the keys to the mysteries of past.
----------------------------------------------------
How was it guys? Please let me know your views.

Read further to clear your all doubts.

I hope you remember this violet eye guy from chapter 76 in Reuben's POV. Please read Reuben's part in that chapter and then you will know who that violet eye guy is.

And what I've written in italics is what that violet eye guy is seeing. The things he had anticipated. He was seeing an angel who was across the gods of Angel. God was saying to the angel that you are the Guardian of grim shadow. When that violet eye guy opened his eyes, the scene had vanished. Then he watch the girl who was visiting a grave, and then looking at her he whispers Arlene. And you know who the girl is.

Grim shadow is the one who has magic of book of grimoire and book of shadows. And you know who has that magic. It was Aurora.

Please vote, comment, and share.