Important News

Hello, my lovely readers! ♥️

I was avoiding the day when I had to make one of these but there's no more avoiding it now. You've all been patient with me and I am very thankful for that.

I don't mean to make you all wait so long for chapters but, some family things have popped up and things have just been crazy for me for the last week. They still are crazy. I don't plan on making you all wait long but I wanted to let you all know that eventually I will come around to updating this book. It won't be long.

All I ask for is your patience and understanding.

Again, thank you so much.

Also, just a little tip for you all.

No matter how bad your family treats one another, forgive not forget. Put the bad things behind you because you're not going to have all the time in the world to try and correct the wrongs. Because, time is always our enemy and a life might slip through your fingers before you know it. You don't want to have the burden of something that could have been corrected, burden your life. There's always room for another chance.

That's all I would like to say. Your family could be a lot worse than others but forgiving is the first part to stitching up old wounds.

Sorry for my rant, but again, thank you.

Updates will be coming soon! I love you all. And please be safe. We're all in the season for bad weather.

Andrea ❥

I'll be available if you need anything or have any questions.