Chapter 7

Natalie's POV

Quietly crossing and uncrossing my legs, I quickly looked around the room at all the individuals. Four dominating men who were standing tall, stood towards the farthest wall away from the door while most likely discussing ways to hide a murder. Two women, sitting before me while calmly drinking tea as if they don't hear the men using words such as blood, cover up, and murder. And three happy toddlers playing with large blocks in the playpen near the door, without a care in the world. They all were okay while I was slightly freaking out. Slightly won't describe how badly I've fallen apart within the last few hours and tea won't fucking help me.

"Do you not hear them? They're plotting something that can't be undone and the only thing you two can think of is how good the fucking tea is?" I hissed quietly as Raigh-lee glanced over at me for a second before Jaylen and Jayden grabbed her attention by stacking their blocks higher than hers.

"Nat, honey. Baby girl, calm down. They're men. They're gonna do stupid things regardless of what we say. Even murder. They're humans like you and I. They'll learn from their mistakes." My mother stated quietly as I searched her face. Not even ten minutes ago, she was sobbing her eyes out thinking that we had burned in that apartment and now she's all bright eyed with no sign of tears on her face. What the hell did Lucy and David tell them? Feeling the little hairs on the back of my neck rise, I quietly turned to look at the group of men who were all staring at me with blank faces.

"Only Natalie knows where he personally lives, but I'm quite sure you can handle that right, Aiden?" My father questioned loud enough for us to hear while they kept watching me as Aiden bobbed his head in an agreement. "Alright, remember what we talked about." My father stated while stern dark eyes stared at me as they all nodded before disappearing into the kitchen. Sighing slightly, I turned my attention back to my mother and Lucy as they looked at each other before turning towards me with a smile on both of their faces.

"Have you even thought about going to go visit your grandmother in Italy lately? She's missed you dearly." My mother stated with a knowing smile on her face as I shook my head while glaring at the two.

"There is no way in hell that I'll leave the country knowing that the men plus you two are planning something treacherous for a scum that I don't even want to talk about. No. I will not leave until I have recovered all of my things and have settled down into a new place that's both great and comfy for my baby and I." I stated while frowning as the two looked at each other before nodding.

"Raigh-lee, wanna go see the meatball lady?" Lucy questioned as Raigh-lee's head shot up quickly before she started shouting loudly while laughing. It didn't seem to affect the twins as they looked up at the loud toddler and went back to stacking. In Italy, my grandmother was known as the meatball lady because she made some meatballs that you could never find anywhere. And the neat thing was that each and every meatball recipe was handmade and baked with love. Raigh-lee absolutely loves her great grandmother even though she doesn't quite understand what to call her besides meatball lady. "See, Raigh-lee's ready for anything." Lucy added with a smile as I frowned at her.

"Raigh-lee, we'll go see your great granny sometime soon." I smiled as she stopped shouting before plopping down and pouting as Lucy's boys patted her head gently. "See what you did? Stop that. I'll go when I know that people aren't thinking of doing something that's regrettable." I stated while switching my gaze back to my mother and Lucy as they sighed quietly before standing.

"I guess there's no use in trying, Lucy." My mother stated while twirling a loose dark brown curl. "Since there's no changing your mind, why don't you and Aiden go out tomorrow for a swing in the town and go see the lights? Your father and I will watch Raigh-lee. It'll help you take your mind off of things for a little bit." My mother stated with a sheepish smile on her face.

"It'll be just like you two are hanging out. Just without Raigh-lee. She'll be here watching over my boys and making sure they play nice while David and I work." Lucy stated while smiling as I quietly groaned.

"You two aren't understanding me. I just lost my home, both my things and my baby's things, and some important documents that I left in my study. I once thought that I had finished going through hell but now, it's like I'm reliving it all over again. And yet, murdering him might make those things go away, there are fucking consequences for your actions and I refuse to let my family and the people close to me suffer. I don't want you all to suffer like I have. You're all calm about this and I want to be too but I can't because this is wrong. No matter how much of a scum William is, I would never wish death upon him." I stated quietly with a heavy sigh while raking my fingers through my disheveled curls.

"Hopefully, after tomorrow, we're hoping that you'll be as calm as we are. Or at least somewhat near it." Aiden stated while walking into the living room with two plates full of stir fry on it. "Here, its just a little something to fill up your empty stomach so you don't get sick. I made it myself." He stated proudly while handing me a plate and a fork before taking the empty seat next to me. "If that's what you wish for, than we won't do it. We won't go through with our plans. Instead, we'll behave ourselves." Aiden stated while smiling as I sighed and returned it back.

[~~~]

Hello lovelies! I know that it's not much but I wanted to get something up before Thursday because I will be busy helping out with my school's play of Mary Poppins.

So while I am busy being away, I'd like to ask you all for a huge favor. Could you go check out leahboo21 's new story?

She's a little nervous and worried about posting her books on Wattpad and I wanted her to see that it'll be okay because there are readers out there who will love everything she puts up like I do and there will be the ones who aren't as nice as you all.

So, if you could, could you please go support her with her new story like you've all done me? I would really appreciate it. You won't be disappointed.

Thank you!

Andrea~