2

I got ya.

Justen up there.

Rylee POV.

  "Fucked you right up with them red shells. You swore you was gonna win." I laughed at Deonte. So far me, Marlon and Deonte have been getting along pretty well in these last few hours of me being here. Chris on the haven't being saying much to me but I don't really care. Maybe he's shy or something, that's on him. We were taking turns on the game and now was the final match between me and Deonte. "Looks like I'm the champ. Better luck next time kid. I laughed as we all dapped each other up saying good game. "Next time, I'm on that ass." Deonte said as we all laughed. "We'll just have to see no won't we?" I said as I turned the game off. "Damn it's one am already? Time to call it a night." Marlon said as we nodded our heads in agreement. "I need something to drink first. A nigga is thirsty as hell." I said as I walked into the kitchen. 

  I poured me a cup of fruit punch and sat down on one of the nearby chairs. I wonder what we'll be doing tomorrow. I doubt we're gonna have another lazy day like we did today. that would defeat the whole purpose of coming here. Welp I guess we'll see what happens tomorrow then. I washed my cup out and went to bed. 

The Next Day

  I was awoken the next morning by a loud ass alarm. It felt like that shit was literally next to me. "Damn what time is it?" I said looking at my alarm clock. I saw that It was 9, well damn, they not playing any games I see. I slowy dragged my self out of the bed only to blinded by the light. Forgot to close the curtains last night, however my room looks heavenly as fuck right now.    

  I grabbed my all if my things and prepared to take a shower as well as take care of my morning hygiene

  I grabbed my all if my things and prepared to take a shower as well as take care of my morning hygiene. "Bro you have about 20 minutes to get yourself ready." Marlon said knocking on the door. I guess they got up earlier then me to save themselves some time. Once I finished taking care of my self, I hurried out the bathroom and got dressed. When I was finished, I walked downstairs where everyone else was. "Damn why are we up so early?" I asked as i sat down. "Today is the official day of camp, we get to meet our counselors and shit like that I guess." Marlon said as he poured him a cup of orange juice. "Do I have time to make me something to eat real quick?" I asked him "Nah we about to go to the dining area in a few. That's why we had to rush to get dressed." Deonte said as he began to get up. "Y'all ready?" he asked.

  We all stood up and walked out the door. "Well damn a nigga couldn't get something to drink without getting left. Y'all foul." Marlon said running behind. "You a big boy. You would've been fine." Deonte said as I laughed. On our way to the dining area, we made small talk about the type of activities we would be doing today. "I know we'll be doing some icebreakers and stuff like that." I said as we continued to walk. "What's that?" Marlon asked. "basically we're introducing ourselves to each other, saying our likes and dislikes and stuff like that." I said. "Oh cool, cool I can do that. I just hope we do something actually worth this 9 am wake up call. My ass could've been in a bomb ass slumber right now. I'm talking about the one where you drooling and shit." he said as bust out laughing.