8

I'm a wanderer.

Rylee up there.

Rylee POV

  I woke up the next morning in a bear hug. No seriously, I couldn't breathe and I had to now take my morning piss. "Justen, you're kinda killing me here." I laughed as I tickled him. "Come on babe. It's to early." he groaned. "Well I have to go to the bathroom and you're kinda preventing me from doing that. unless you want me to piss in your bed like a 5 year kid still being potty trained." I laughed. "Go. To. The. Bathroom. Now." he said as he removed his arms from around me. "Then bring that ass right back here!" he yelled as I got up to go handle my business. "Ah" I said as I relieved myself in the toilet.  There's nothing like that morning piss. Weird but refreshing tbh. 

  While I was in here washing my hands, I decided to brush my teeth as well. There's no need to come back in here and do that, it's pointless. "Rylee, hurry up and get back in the bed, I miss you already." I heard Justen yell from the other room. Nigga is a big baby but that's my baby. "I told you to get and come brush your teeth as well. Hardheaded ass." I said as I spit out the tooth paste. I put some of clean and clear facial wash on my hands and began to wash my face. Once I was finished. I walked back into the room to see this nigga looking at me with his arms stretched out. "What are you doing?" I laughed at him. "Telling you exactly where I want yo to be without using my words. Now that I've used them though, bring that ass." he said as I laughed again but did as he said. He would've forced me to anyway. 

  "This feels so good." he said as he snuggled his head in between my neck. "It would be even better if you washed your face and brushed your damn teeth." I said bawling up my face. I Sound like a nagging parent. "If that'll make you happy, fine." he said getting up out of the bed to go into the bathroom. "Should've listened to me the first time." I said mentally as I rolled over on the bed and got comfortable. Right before I was about to go to dreamland, I felt arm snake their way around my mid section. "You are so annoying." I chuckled. "But you like it though so it's a win win situation." he said laughing. Point taken there. "Now can I have my kiss?" he said. I turned over to get a better view and damn that wasn't a good idea. Looking at this sexy ass guy I call a boyfriend, shit he can have it all. Credit and debit cards, run my credit into the ground and allat. Of course if he actually did allat, he would be six feet under. 

  Fuck I look like paying Uncle Sam for the rest of my life? A damn dumbass. Just as I was about to lean in and kiss him, we was interrupted by his phone ringing. "I think you might want to get that. It may be important." I said as I pulled back from him. "This shit better be important. I almost got my morning kick." he said before answering the phone. I closed my eyes once again an began to drift off to sleep. 

2 hours later.   

  I woke up to the sound of the TV. "You ignorant for falling asleep on me like that yo. You a heavy ass sleeper my nigga." he laughed. "What can I say? I was tired. My bad. I'm up now though so what's up?" I said as I looked at him. "Good now I can do this." he said as he kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his around my waist. After about two minutes, we broke the kiss and he leaned his forehead against mine. "I'm so far gone. Thank you." he said as he smiled at me. "I haven't even done anything weirdo but you welcome." I laughed at him. "You're allowing me to love you. That's enough for me." he said as my smile got really big. I felt that. "Wow." was all I could even gather to say. He kissed me again and I swear this time, he took my breath away. "In other news, the lock down is lifted, so you can go back to you cabin today. I know you miss your boys." he said smiling at me but I know low key he was a bit sad that he couldn't spend the rest of the day with me. 

  "Also, the woods are placed on a strict ban/restriction. No one is to go anywhere near them until the investigation is over." he said. "That's understandable. I hope they get the situation under control." I said. as he nodded in agreement. "Me too. That's unfortunate what happened to that girl and that doesn't make it better that she was placed here either. There's been talks about people leaving the camp because of this but so far no one has actually did it. They are hoping that the forest ban actually helps makes things better. To boost the camp morale, they are planning a thank you party for those that are choosing to stick around. You coming?" he asked me. "Yeah sure. I'll go. Not like I have anything else better to do anyway." I said as he smiled. "Now I gotta make sure I look extra good tonight for my baby." he said smirking. "Boy shut up." I said as I pushed him. "That hurt. Can I get a kiss to make it better?" he sais making a sad face at me.