3

Now for the fun

Rylee up there

3 Weeks Later.

Rylee POV

  These past three weeks have been fun! Me, Deonte and Marlon have basically solidified our friendship. Turns out they even go to the same school as me. We just never see each other because they have different classes so therefor are on a different floor from me. Nice to know that when I get home, I actually have some new friends to return to. My mom would be too hype if she saw or heard any of this. Chris however, has been giving the cold shoulder to them and decided he was going to move to a different building. We were asked if we wanted another room mate and politely declined. I think the house would be better and less drama filled the way it is now. "What you over there thinking about?" Marlon said nudging me. "Nothing just something pointless." I said shrugging my shoulders.

  "Y'all ready to go?" Deonte said grabbing his towel. As you can see we're going swimming today. I mean we're by a lake but they have their own swimming pool as well, added bonus. I grabbed my towel and headed out the door with them.  "Y'all do know how to swim right?" Marlon asked as we were walking to the pool. "Nigga do you think we would be walking with you if we didn't? That was a dumb ass question." I laughed. "Aye, some people fake it until they make it so I had to ask to make sure. That's all." he said holding his hands up. "You got a point. Damn it's crowded as fuck today. I guess everybody had the same idea that we did." I laughed as we walked around the pool area looking for a spot to sit and chill before getting in the pool. 

  Once we finally found a spot, we put our towels down and just talked about random things. "Aye Lee, you got your eye on anybody?" Deonte asked me. "To be honest, nah. I haven;t really been paying too much attention to people here. I'm sure quite a few people have their eyes on me though. I'm just gonna wait and see." I said as I leaned back in the chair. I really haven't been paying too much attention to anybody here, it's kinda like my body is on auto pilot on certain days. "I feel you. I'm trying to talk to the girl Lisa. She bad as hell plus I think she has a little crush on the kid." Deonte said. "Well shoot your shot then bro bro. What about you Marlon?" I asked looking at him. "I got my eye on Amira. She cute and smart. Already have my two requirements." he said laughing. "Well good luck to both of you on your little pursuits. Let's swim!" I said getting up and running into the pool.

  I low key hope nobody dunks me though, hate that shit. "Race you to the other side of the pool." Marlon said while we was in the water. "Nigga everybody and their grandma is here. We don't have enough room to do that. If somebody accidentally dives or gets dunked on my back, I'm killing everybody here when I get better." I said as he laughed. "OK. OK. Easy there killer how about this, let's see who can hold their breath the longest?" he said with his hands up. "OK deal." I said as we shook hands. "D, you be the judge." Marlon said. "Ight. Y'all ready? On your mark. Get set. Go!" he said as we both dived under the water. This should be an easy bet for me as I can actually hold my breath for a long time underwater. "That nigga cheating!" I heard Marlon's muffles from under the water. "Well damn, that was fast" I thought to myself. After two minutes of just sitting there, I tried to come up for air but was forced back down. 

 The fuck? I know Marlon and Deonte aren't trying to drown me. I fought violently against my attacker but you can only do so much with your eyes closed you know? "Lee! Lee! Calm down! It's us! We got you!" Marlon said as he pulled me out of the water. "What happened?" Deonte asked me as we walked back to our spot. "I don't know. I was trying to come back up, but somebody was forcing me back down." I said. " We didn't see anybody come near you but then again, you were underwater so somebody could've came around. I think it's time we get out of here. Shit is getting weird." Deonte said as we grabbed our things and left the pool area. Well damn, in the span of two weeks, I've made friends an enemy and damn near died in a pool. Sounds like fun.