Special

"I love you. I love you"  

Rylee up there.

  That was crazy." I said as Justen continued to drive. "I guess we should've expected that there would've been some survivors. I mean we killed most of them but still." he said as he kept driving. "Well the good thing is that I killed the last of them so now we're good." I said as i smiled at him. "Remind me not to piss you off though, your aim is vicious." He said as I laughed at him. "Shut up." I laughed as I pulled out my phone and decided to play a game while he drove to the airport. "Damn you just gonna ignore me the whole time huh?" he said as I laughed. 

  "You're so dramatic. OK what do you want to talk about?" I asked him as I set my phone aside and took a sip of my soda. "Do you want to get married?" he asked as I choked on the bitch. "What the hell?" he said laughing. Glad he found that funny. "I didn't mean just yet. I meant do you see yourself getting married in the future?" "Like aspire to marriage? In that case yes." "Hopefully it'll be to me." he said as I laughed. Gotta make things about him. "I'm still with you right? Do right and you won't have any worries." I smiled at him. He smiled as he continued to drive. 

  I actually thought about what he just asked. Could I see myself being married? Yes. To Justen? Um fuck yeah. Lord knows how life works though. We could break up anytime soon and that idea would be shattered into a million pieces. "You doing it again." he said snapping me out of my trance. "Boy what are you talking about?" I said as I looked at him. "You're overthinking. Focusing  too much on the negatives like you normally are." he said. I hate that he actually knows that. "It was just a question babe. Maybe I shouldn't have asked that." he said mumbling the last part. "it's fine. I'm glad you did. Let's just take thing as they are and see where they go." I said putting my hand on his free hand as he smiled. 

  I could tell he felt some type of way but I answered the question honestly. After listening to some music and annoying him, we finally pulled up to the airport. "We're gate 12. You got ya bag?" he asked as I pulled my duffel bag out of the trunk. I though I was gonna have to struggle with it until he grabbed it out of my hand. "Easy. I can carry it." I said as he shook his head no. He leaned down and kissed me. "I got it Ry. You worry too much. Come on before we miss our flight." he said as he propped my bag on his shoulder. He don't think I noticed that wince he just did but I'll leave him be. In about 10 minutes, we made it to the gate and just our luck, our plane was actually boarding. Of course we damn near had to fight security over Justen's prescription. 

   Thank God he bought that doctor's note. "Slow down baby." Justen said limping behind me. I snatched the bags from him and continued my walk. "Hardheaded ass." I said as I walked ahead of him. Once we mad it on the plane, Justen wasted no time making himself comfortable. He actually bought the whole row, well it was given to him thanks to his friend. He was now laying his head on my lap. I played in his hair as he cuddled up against my stomach. "Gimme kiss." he said taking it before I could even respond. "Petty." I said laughing. Within a few minutes, I was out cold.      

  "Attention Passengers, we'll be landing soon. Please prepare for landing." the flight attendant said upon me waking up. My damn neck was hurting. I forgot to use the pillow. "Shit." I said as I started twisting and turning my neck. I looked to my left and saw Justen all happy and smiling and shit. Lucky bastard. "Why you didn't tell me to use my pillow. Neck feel like it's hanging on by a thread." I said as he laughed. "My bad baby. You was just to comfortable. A nigga was instantly out cold." I just looked at him before rolling my eyes and looking out the window. "he was about to wrap his arms around me but was stopped by the seat belt alert.  We landed shortly after that and now was waiting for a Lyft to come take us to the hotel. 

  "Welcome to Key West babe." he said as he wrapped his arms around me. I was smiling so hard because he actually made this a reality even though it wasn't the best of times when we planned this.  "What's wrong, why you crying?" he asked as I looked down and say that his hands were wet. I didn't even notice I was crying. He turned me around and looked at me. "I made you a promise. I intended on seeing it though. Dead or alive. I want nothing more then to make you happy Rylee." he said as my emotional ass cried harder. "Thank you." was all I could say before kissing him. The moment was short lived as the lyft driver pulled up. "Come on. Let's drop these bags off." he said grabbing my hand and bag as he walked to the car.