10

He shoots.....

Chris up there.

Rylee POV

  I got out of the shower smiling hard as hell. There goes that new relationship smell again. I feel much better now. I'm still a little mad because I want to know why Chris has it out for me so bad. Shit is getting annoying to be honest. Another story for another time. I got out and walked into Justen's room with only a towel wrapped around my waist ( I don't have any clothes here plus my jeans and all that are still getting washed so there's that). "I called Mar- God damn Rylee." Justen said as he walked into the room biting his lip at me. "Down boy. What were you saying?" I said redirecting his attention. "Yeah. My bad I called Marissa and told her to watch my group from a min while I make sure you're good. Damn you got a mean right hook Lee." he said rubbing his face. 

   Guess the pain was just now setting in on that ass. "My bad. I was really pissed as you can probably feel that now." I said shrugging my shoulder. "Can you at least kiss it better or something? This shit is starting to sting a little." he said as I motioned for him to com to me. When he did, I kissed the spot again as well as kiss him because that's what he really wanted. "Thank you baby." he said smiling. "Is my clothes almost done?" I asked him. "Yeah they should be done now. I'm about to bring them up to you." he said as he left the room. I texted  Marlon and Deonte and let them know that I was cool and to enjoy the rest of their day. "Here you go baby." Justen said as he handed me my clothes. I noticed that he was still standing there. "Um nigga what you doing? Move." I said as he laughed. "I don't know why you're acting like that, I'm gonna see all of that sooner or later. I already seen the back."he said laughing. 

  "OK but that's besides the point. Now isn't that time for all that. Get. The. Fuck. Out." I said slowly. "Alright, alright, I'm going mean ass." he said laughing. After I finished getting dressed, I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs. "What are you gonna do for the rest of the day?" Justen asked me walking from the kitchen. "Go to sleep. I'm mad tired." I said as I walked to the door. "Yeah I bet you are after all you did today." he said with a smirk. I deadpanned him "Nah but forreal I know you're tired. You really had an eventful day. That spike was something serious." he said as I laughed. "My bad." I said as we walked. "You don't have to apologize to me. It's all good." he said as we continued our walk. When we finally made it to my place he leaned against the door. "I really wish I could spend the rest of the day with you." he said pouting. "Stop being selfish. You have campers to counsel so go do that." I said as I laughed at him. "Can I get another kiss before I go though?" he asked as I kissed him.

  "Now go boy and stop being so sexy." I smiled. "I'll text you later." he said as he walked away. I walked in the cabin and went straight to my room to sleep. I was mad tired." 

A week later. 

  It's been about a week since the whole incident with Chris and so far things have been going good. Of course we had to talk about the incident and apologize to each other  for the violence but I was cool with that. We were also banned from the group activities for that week but it looks like we got off easy because they were pretty much boring for the most part. This morning however, things have been weird to be honest. I woke up this morning to an empty cabin. Deonte and Marlon were no where to be found. I found that a bit weird since they  would normally text me and tell if they were going somewhere or just staying out at someone else's crib. I shrugged my shoulders and got ready for my first day back after a week of just catching up on some rest. I made me a bowl of cereal before heading out to meet up with everyone. 

  Once I got finished, I doubled checked myself to make sure that I had everything before leaving out. I decided to put on Mary Mary's Walking as I walked to the cafe. Once I made it there, everybody was in full conversation. I took my earphones out and greeted everyone in the group, Including Marlon and Deonte. To my surprise, no one spoke back to me, including Justin. Um, OK, I clearly missed the memo here. "I said good morning everyone." I said again thinking that they probably didn't hear me the first time. Again, silence, well at least to me that is. They just went back to having full conversations with each other. It's weird because I don't have any problems with nobody in this group. in fact, we're all like family here. I looked around and saw that everyone was still in the same cheerful mood like earlier.  I noticed Chris giving me a looks of sadness and concern but I shrugged it off.