12

I'm back. Time to show you how to do it.

Justen up there (love him)

Rylee POV

  "Ry let's go!" Marlon shouted from downstairs. "Nigga wait a minute! I told you that y'all could've left without me. Nobody told you to use all the damn hot water either pussy!" I yelled back at him. "I'm trynna get some of that tonight. For real though, we not leaving you. We brother's and that's what foul niggas do. We'll just be down here waiting for you then." he said as I finished getting dressed.I hope tonight goes well. Once I was finally presentable, I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs. "Alright I'm ready, let's go." I said once I made it down. "Gimme a minute. These chips are bomb as fuck." Marlon said with his mouth full. "What kind are they?" I asked him. He looked at the bag before speaking. "Honey barbecue." he said as he continued eating them. 

   "Marlon imma fuck you up! Put my shit down! Ass always eating shit!" I yelled as I walked toward him. "Chill Ry, I didn't know they were yours. They good as fuck though." he said still taking some out of the bag. I leaped over the table and snatched the bag out of his hand. "You damn near ate the whole bag. You better get me another bag or heaven will gain another angel tomorrow!" I threatened him. "How am I supposed to get them?" he asked. "That's for you to figure out. I want my shit tomorrow." I said as Deonte came downstairs. "Ry I got you. I just gave you one of mine. Marlon stop eating everything damn." he said. "My bad. A nigga be having the munchies and shit". Nigga. He can't be serious. "It's a whole refrigerator and pantry worth of stuff. Stop going for the first thing you see. I knew I should've left them in my room." I mumbled. 

  "Well the problem is solved now. Y'all ready to party?" Deonte asked. "Yeah I guess. Let's go." I said as we headed for the door. "I can't wait to see what they've done with the place." Marlon said as we walked. I took a few snaps as we walked, mainly of Marlon dumb ass tripping over his own two feet. "Before we go in, tie you shoes." Deonte said stopping Marlon. "Ight. My bad." he said as he did just that. "When following a trend goes wrong." I laughed as I walked in. "It's lit! Shit looks good!" Deonte said as we made our way to the dance floor. The DJ was playing Portland by Drake. "Aye! That's what I'm talking about." I said as I danced to the music. We were all turning up to the music and just enjoying the vibes. I took a moment to just survey the room really quick. They definitely stuck to the theme. Gotta give them credit. 

  "You looking real good. You single?" Somebody said in my ear. "Too much sauce. Saucey!" I said as I turned around to see the face that I've grown to love. "You didn't answer my question though." he said smiling. "Oh my bad what were you saying again?" I said smiling. "I asked if you was single." he said. "Oh my bad. To answer that question, yes I am single how about you?" I asked him. "Same here. I got my eye on a certain someone though. What do you think I should do?" he said. "I think you should tell them how you feel and see where it goes. It can't hurt to try right?" I said to him as I went back to dancing to the music. Welp, at least I got a quick move in before I was turned around. "Rylee, you make my heart skip a beat. You smart, sexy as hell, not to mention you can be funny as fuck sometimes. You make it hard for people to not like you. That's why I was wondering if you would be my boyfriend." he asked me. I didn't expect him to seriously do that though.

   I smiled at him."You're so cute babe." I said. "So is that a yes?" he asked me. I leaned up and kissed him. "How's that for your answer?" I asked him. "I still need a little more convincing." he said with a smirk. I kissed him harder and longer. "I never get tired of that. You look really good though babe. I wanna just say fuck this party and take you back to my place. Shit." he said as I smiled. "Down boy. Let's enjoy the night." I said as K Camp's comfortable began to play. I decided to record some snaps of me and Justen while the song played. He began to kiss on my neck each time I would choose to record the video. I looked at him. "What I'm just reminding them of what they can't have. Is that so bad? It doesn't make it better that you looking like a snack too." he said as I laughed. "You're so childish." I said as I put my phone away.