6

La La La.

As requested, Chris up there 😑.

Justen POV

  It's been a minute since Rylee has been gone. "Hey Deonte, have you seen Rylee?" I asked him hoping that I might've missed him or something. "Nah, he hasn't come back. Maybe he had to do more then he thought." he said as he took a bite of his smore. That doesn't sound like Rylee. I don't know that much about him but I know that he wouldn't do something like that. I'm going to go check on him just to make sure he's good. "Which way did he go?" I asked as he pointed in the direction that he went. "I'll be back. I'm just gonna make sure he's good. Stay here and stay together." I said as everyone agreed. "Rylee! Rylee, you good!?" I yelled as I walked through the woods. No response. OK, this is getting weird and I'm getting worried.

  I turned on the flashlight on my phone to help me see through this black ass night. "Rylee Ry- Oh shit." I said as I tripped over something. "The fuck was that?" I said as I shined my light on the ground. "Oh shit!" I said as I jumped at what I saw. A fucking dead body my nigga! "Rylee!" I said as I saw him beside the body. I checked his vitals to see if he was still breathing. Luckily, he was OK, just seemed to have passed out. I picked up his limp body as well as his phone and carried him back to the site. We're not staying here, fuck that. "Everyone grab you stuff and let's go. We're leaving now!" I said with Rylee still in my arms. It doesn't look like he's gonna wake up anytime soon. "Why are we leaving and what happened to Rylee?" Maria asked me. "No questions! Deonte and Marlon, can you grab me and Rylee's things and bring them to the nurse's office?" I asked him.

  "Her office is closed for the day. She won't be back until tomorrow morning." he said as I continued to carry him. "Well bring it to my place. I'll keep watch over him until she  comes." I said really not wanting to hear anything else. "OK cool. Lead the way." he said as I continued to walk. "When we get back to camp, do not leave your rooms at all. Do y'all hear me?" I said with authority in my voice. They all nodded their heads and we continued our trek back. Most of them had flashlights, making it easier for us to see in this dark ass forest. Once we made it to the camp ground, I had Deonte drop the bags and  sent them back to their buildings. You knew know who is still out here, especially at this time. "Get back safe y'all. Text Rylee's phone so I know you guys are good." I yelled as they walked. "Alright kiddo, you gotta work with me a bit." I said as I shifted Rylee's body to the right, giving myself enough time to reach for my keys. 

  Once I got the door unlocked, I kicked the bags in the house before entering shortly after (Of course I managed to lock the door behind me. I laid him down in the bed and stretched my arms in the process. He's definitely not a light weight, but he's sexy so his little ass get a pass. Once I made sure he was good, I laid down next to him, keeping our distance though. I don't want him to think I was trying to do anything to him. Tomorrow is gonna be crazy once this news spreads. 

Rylee POV     

  I woke up the next morning in this room that was unfamiliar to me. Damn I was out for a minute huh? I looked around for my phone and saw that it was on the nightstand next to me. Can't lose that, it's bad enough that the phone is dead anyway. "Who's place is this? It's nice." I said as I got out of the bed. I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs. Gotta blast. I opened the door only to be greeted with this:

 I opened the door only to be greeted with this: