15

Whoosh to the rescue

Marlon up there (he's really one of my favorite character's)

Rylee POV

  I woke up the next morning wrapped up in Justen's arms. Good thing his grip wasn't too tight otherwise he would've opened the wound. Speaking of the wound, this shit hurts like a bitch right now. I guess that's what my dumb ass get for trying to play hero. It could be worse though. At least I'm not dead so that's another plus. "Babe stop moving. Damn." Justen said as he buried his face in the crook of my neck. "I have to go to the bathroom big head. Stop." I said as he still didn't budge. "Rylee, stop lying. You just went 20 minutes ago. Don't be like that." he said as he licked my neck. "You taste good." he smiled. "Stop your beard is tickling me." I laughed. 

  I guess that ass was fully up now since he wanna be playing games and shit. I sat up and on has lap as he opened his eyes and looked at me. "There he is. There's my baby." I teased. He cupped my butt as he smiled that smile that I've grown to love. "You childish. I don't get a good morning kiss though?" he said with one eyebrow raised. "Well yeah....no. It's 12:45 pm so yeah buddy the morning is long gone." I winked at him. "Man come here." he pulled me down to him as our lips clashed (A/N: I meant clash not crash. Foh). "And it wont stop, oh oh ooh." he sung as he broke the kiss. "You're annoying." I laughed at him. "No it really won't stop. Someone is excited to see you." he smirked. Right after he said that, I felt exactly what he was talking about. 

  "Move. Nasty ass." I said as I got up. "I can't help it. You do this to me baby." he said as he followed behind me. "Stop playing and come here." he said as he reached out to grab me. I move out the way right before he could grab me. "I'm hungry." I said as I looked around to make sure everything was still intact. It's a beautiful day out but let's not forget there's a damn killer out there. "We good babe. Nobody came here while you were sleep. I made sure of that. Now let's go and get you something to eat." he said as he picked me up. "Not before we brush our teeth and allat. You not about to go downstairs looking like that. Fuck outta here." I glared at him. "When bae is demanding and territorial. I see you." he laughed at me. "Yup. Now let's go." I said as I dragged him into the bathroom. 

   "Lemme see how it looks. I have to clean it anyway." he said as he took a look at my wound. I can tell he still feels somewhat responsible for this even though it was my decision to do so. You can see the guilt written all over his face. I hissed as the adhesive kinda gave me a quick wax. "Good thing the cut wasn't deep. Let me hurry up and clean it." he said as he grabbed the gauze pads. "Can we do that after we shower?" I said as I gave him the puppy dog face. He picked me up but I punched him , making him drop me and my hiss in pain. "Shit!" I yelled. "See you doing too much. You literally just got stabbed so that cut isn't gonna heal fast. Let me take care of you damn." he said as he grabbed the alcohol and dabbed the cut. I swear I wanted to punch his ass for that. "That stings Justen!" I whined as he continued to disinfect the cut. "Stop acting like a baby. I'm almost done." he said as he continued doing his thing. 

  When he finally  got finished, he began put the first aid kit back in the cabinet. I got undressed and started the shower. The water was cold as shit but mama didn't raise no punk. When it finally warmed up, I began to wash up. As I was rinsing the soap off my face, I looked up to see Justen standing there, body glistening from the water and shit. Issa husband (I think tf not. Lemme stop playing).  "Why you looking at me like that?" I said as I finally saw his facial expression:   

  "Why you looking at me like that?" I said as I finally saw his facial expression: