22

This is the end here.

Chris up there.

Rylee POV

  I gripped Justen's hand tight as I prayed that we would make it to civilization sometime soon. "Y'all I have to slow down a bit. The engine is over heating." I heard Chris saying. I feel like he's lying so I went to check." Rylee. sit yo ass down. You're in no condition to walk, let alone move." Lisa said as she walked up to me. "W- w- w- where the hell were you?" I asked as my voice and vocal cords was still trying to recover. "Who you think made sure the boat was here? That was me. The plan was for them 3 to rescue you while I guarded the boat." she said as I looked at here with a hint of suspicion. It was just a bit coincidental unless that's what the author wanted. Whatever. 

  I nodded my head as she went downstairs to check the engine. She quickly came back up and confirmed what Chris had said earlier. "Shit. Well how much slower can we go?" Marlon asked. "About 10 miles slower. Hopefully that won't cut too much into his time." he said as he looked at me sympathetically. This the second time he's being genuinely nice to me. Maybe he does have a heart in that hollow thing he calls a body. "Here Rylee, drink this." Lira said as she limped towards me with a bottle of water in her hand. I savagely drunk the hell out of that. I was thirsty as hell fuck that. "I was the same way with mine earlier." said said as she laughed. 

  I heard a slight clicking sound coming from somewhere. I ignored at as one of the bugs or various other animals in the forest. That is until it was getting louder. "W-w-what's that?" I said to Lira. "I don't know. It's probably a beetle." she said as she shrugged her shoulders. Shortly after that, the sound of glass breaking caught my ears. Beetle my ass. I got up and walked outside to see what was that. I looked and saw stingray on a Kayak paddling towards us. It looks like he was throwing rocks at us, trying sink the boat. Did I say rocks? i meant big ass pebbles. This man just won't quit. 

  "I told you I wasn't letting you get away that easily." he laughed as he kept paddling. I noticed that he only had one paddle, which meant he threw the other one at us. He was still a good distance away, which meant good for me. I picked up some pebbles and tried to throw them but my arms instantly gave out. "Let me do that." Marlon said as took the pebbles form me. "This nigga just doesn't give up" Deonte said as he came out to help.  They begin to throw the pebbles at him but due to the time of day, they weren't making any shots. Marlon finally landed one dead center of the mans head, making him stumble but he kept paddling. Shit. I had to think of something because we all know what's gonna happen when he gets near us. 

  "Get down." I strained as everyone did just that. Right on cue, this nigga started throwing knives at us. Had it been a few seconds earlier, he definitely would've killed some of us. I limped downstairs looking for something to kill this man with. I found a two tanks of gasoline and a bottle. Perfect but I;m missing something to ignite it with. I looked around hoping I'd find something. Come one there has to be something around here. I finally found a blow torch in one of the drawers. I filled the bottle about a half way full before ripping off a piece of a nearby curtain and stuffing it in, sealing the bottle. Let's hope this material is flammable. I grabbed the tank that was half full and poured some in another bottle. 

  When I came back outside, I saw that the moon had provided some extra light for me to be able to see clearly as well as him getting closer to us. I only got one shot so here goes nothing. I made sure my aim was right before throwing the bottle. Luckily, it cracked dead in his face, spilling the liquid everywhere. That's the first part. I lit the curtain before throwing that bottle next. Just like the first time, it hit it's target but I didn't see a flame. "Damn! Better luck next time kid. Almost thought I was gonna die there." he said as he laughed. Out of nowhere an explosion erupted, blowing his ass up with it. Thank you Lord. I stood there and watched as he screamed frantically while his kayak sank with him. Water and gas don't mix so his ass was still on fire.