20

You thought..

My favorite up there. You can tell he got a body.

Rylee POV

  It's been roughly two days since I lit the flare and it's been radio silent. OK so I slightly lied, one of the houses exploded. They must've followed the direction of the shot. Luckily no one was in the house because I didn't hear any screaming. Looks like we live to see yet another day. If I'm being honest, I'm tired. All this running and allat is exhausting me, physically and mentally. "Rylee you OK? You kinda spaced out on me." Justen said as I nodded my head. "I'm sorry, I've been thinking that's all." I said as he rubbed circles on my back. "I know this is weighing down on you Rylee. You don't have to lie to me. I saw it all over your face a few seconds ago." he said as I sighed. 

  "I'm just tired Justen. I mean don't get me wrong, I'm happy to be alive and all but whats the pint if I might never be able to live the life I once had? It's clear that these people aren't letting us go that easily." I said as I took a deep breath. "Baby I understand but we have to keep going. If we want freedom, we have to fight for it. You should know this already." he said as stopped his movement. "Justen what's wrong?" I said as I turned around to him. Blood was gushing from his mouth as he fell forward. I said the killer slowly rise up from behind him with a knife in his hand. Eh, this was nice, I had fun but there's no way he's killing me. No sir. I hauled ass from that bed and ran straight downstairs

  Well, at least I thought I was. My dumb ass tripped and fell straight down them bitches. Just like a Caucasian. "Fuck that hurts." I groaned, trying to stand but I couldn't. Way to go dumb ass, you sprained your ankles. I saw Lira on the couch and crawled even faster towards her. When I finally made it to her, I saw that her throat had been sliced completely open. There was blood splattered all over the table. "No it can't end like this." I cried as I continued to crawl. I don;t want to die like this. Suddenly, I felt my body come to a halt. I looked back to see that the killer had grabbed my ankles.  I started grabbing anything that I could and throwing it at his ass. I'm crippled but not paralyzed. Sadly, it was no use as the nigga was ducking everything I threw at him. 

  He jammed his knife deep into my left ankle as I let out a painful scream. There goes one leg. I looked back to see him standing there, I guess amused that I was over here struggling to stand. Once I caught my balance, I started limping towards the table. I found a knife on the table nearby. I slowly inched over to it, pretending that I was limping towards the door. He slowly followed me and cut the same leg, causing me to stumble but still hold my balance. Once he saw that it didn't work, he cut my other ankle, making me fall over. This pain was unbearable but I couldn't give up now, I laid on the ground and waited for him to come closer. Slowly but surely, I heard his footsteps get closer and closer. Once he got close enough, I slices at both of his feet, causing him to slip and fall.

  He let out a yell as he fell as I continued to slice blindly, cutting his legs and whatever else I could in the process. When he finally hit the ground, I  crept over to his ass to deliver the finishing blow. We struggled as this nigga grabbed starting fighting me . Man, I wish these people would just die like normal folks. As we were fighting, I accidentally smacked his masked off I saw.......me? "Why do you look so surprised? I'm you. Rylee....." "Rylee, Rylee, Rylee. Baby wake up." Justen said shaking me as I slowly opened my eyes. I looked around the room and saw that everything was in tact and that Justen was looking at me with a look of confusion, worry and pain on his face. "Baby wake up. Come on let's get you in the shower. The bed is soaked from your sweat." he said as I felt all over my body. 

  My clothes were drenched. I doubled checked to make sure I didn't piss on myself. Luckily, I didn't. "Can you come with me? I don't want to be alone. Right now." I said as he nodded his head. That dream felt so real. I literally watched the people I care about get murdered. i swore it happened. "Baby I'm right here. You were screaming my name in your sleep." he said as he rubbed my back. I took my clothes off an started the shower. The entire time we was in the shower, I just hugged him. "Baby you have to let me go. I need to was you up." he said as I just held on to him. "I don't want to lose you." I kept saying over and over as I cried. "I'm not going anywhere. Come on baby let me wash you up. We'll cuddle right after this I promise baby. Just let me do this." he begged as I did just that.