18

La la la.

Deonte up there

Rylee POV

  "Ouch Justen." "If you stop moving it won't hurt." "Well damn go easy then." "You're such a baby yo." "Yeah but I'm your baby." "You're right about that. Let me just clean that up and then we're done." he said as he took a look at my stitches. Good thing these things were starting to slip out. I felt like a stuffed bear or something with them in my shoulder. He poured some alcohol on my shoulder as I gave him a deadly stare. "Don't look at me like that. It shouldn't even hurt like that." he said as he shrugged his shoulders. "My nigga it's alcohol, it'll always burn. Duh." I said as I looked at him. 

  "Watch your mouth." he said as he stared at me. "OR what?" I said with a slight attitude. He got in between my legs and pressed my back up against the mirror. "Don't play with me Rylee." he said as I laughed at him. "Riiigggghhhhttt. I'm shaking in-" I started to say as he kissed me. I love that so much. he picked me up as I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Did I tell you that I love you today?" he said as I shook my head no. "Well, I love you Rylee." He said as I looked at him. "I bet you tell all your hoes that." I said as I looked the other way. Let's see if he follows me. "Oh word?" he said as he kissed my neck. "Yup. I'm not easy like them. Try again." I said still not looking at him. I know it's probably the wrong time to start this but.....yeah. His grip round my waist got tighter as he began smothering my body in kisses. 

   "Do not moan. Under no circumstances do you moan Rylee. Hold on big fella."  I mentally coached myself. Right as I was on the edge of a moan, we were interrupted by a knock on the door. "Ry, can we talk?" Lira said from the opposite side of the door. "You got lucky, I almost had you." Justen smirked as he kissed my neck. "Gimme a few minutes L" I said as I kissed Justen and rubbed my little friend down there. "Chhiiilllll Ry." he moaned in my ear. Too much sauce. "That's how you do it baby boy." I said as he wrapped his free hand around my body. "Let's play." he said as I tried to escape his grip. 'Don't run." he said in the seductive voice that sent chills down my spine. That was mad sexy right there. "C'mere." he said as he kissed me. When his hands made there way inside my underwear, I knew right then and there that it was time to abort mission. 

  Only one slight problem, his grip was mad strong. Ole Hulk smash head ass. "You better not." I said as his hand cuffed my ass. He just smirked as his finger brushed against my hole. I. Hate. Him. "Now you can go." he said as he licked his finger. "Taste like candy." he smiled as I rolled my eyes. "Ugh." I said as I walked away. I'm all hot and bothered now. I washed my hands before heading downstairs. "Wassup Lir?" I said as I walked up to her sitting on the couch. It looked like she was in deep though about something. "Rylee I'm really scared." she said as she broke down and cried in my arms. "I really don't want to die. I thought coming here would've been a good idea since I could make some friends seeing as though I don't have any at home. I never would've thought that I would be fighting for my survival." she said through tears. 

  Trust me, none of us thought that we would be in this current situation but here we are. "Lir I know this is a tough time but you're determined to stay alive correct?" I asked her. She nodded her head yes. "I need to keep that in your head at all times. You have to keep fighting. The moment you give up, there's no turning back. If you're determined to get out of here like I am, you will keep fighting. I have a lot of birthdays to celebrate and jobs to obtain." I said as she laughed. "You're right Rylee. I can't give up. Especially not at a time like this. Thank you so much for talking to me. I feel much better now." she said as I hugged her really tight. "I can't let one of my favorite people here get discouraged." I said as still held our embrace. 

  "I don't know how you manage to stay strong this long. I would've been cracked." she said as I laughed. "Trust me there were a few times where I almost did but my boyfriend wasn't having that." I said to her. "Y'all are so cute. I hope we make it out of here so I can make it to y'all wedding." she said as we both laughed. Our laughter was interrupted by Deonte coming into the room with Amira. "It's time to go." he said as everyone else was following behind him. "Remember what I told you OK?" I said to her as she nodded her head and got up. "Let's go babe." Justen said walking down the steps. He must've known I was coming for him. OK author, we on the same page and shit.