16

Not officially back yet.

Justen up there.

Rylee POV

 "Rylee you know I love you right? I just want you to always know that OK? Baby don't cry. I'll always be by your side-" he said as his neck was sliced open. "Justen!" I cried as I watched his blood spew everywhere. There was nothing I could do at the moment since I was tied up and bound to the ground. Everyone else was dead, he and I were the only ones left. "What you waiting for? You mines well kill me now." I said weakly. He slowly came over to me and began to cut up my arms and legs as I screamed in pain. Shouldn't have been talking shit earlier. He slowly traced the  knife from my legs all the way to my neck, blood following behind it. When he finally reached his destination, he smirked as he violently slashed my neck. 

  So this is what death feels like huh? As I was dying, he leaned over in my ear and said "You were always my favorite. That's why I saved you for last." I jumped out of my bed to see Justen looking at me with concern and sadness written all over his face. "It's nothing." I sad as looked away from him. "You're fucking kidding me right? Fuck you mean it's nothing?!" he said as his voice boomed throughout the room. It's obvious that he doesn't like when I brush things off. "Rylee, you were yelling my name in your sleep, crying, not to mention you were kicking the shit outta me. Plus you just jumped out of the bed scared shitless. Rylee you sweating like crazy right now. I mean this bed is soaked. What's wrong?" he asked in a concerned voice.

  "Justen I had a dream of our deaths." I said choking up. "I'm starting to crack. I don't want to die here Justen nor do I want anything to happen to you." I said through tears. This is really starting to get to me now. Like we literally might not make it out of here alive and that's what's really scaring me. "Rylee come here." he said as I still stood there. I just couldn't move. "Rylee cone here." he said again, his voice a little deeper this time. My body began to react and walk straight to him. My mind on the other hand, was thinking of everything that could possibly go wrong at this point. "Look at me." he said as he snapped me out of my thoughts. "Everything that you're feeling and thinking, I'm thinking as well. The only thing is, I getting my strength from you. If you fall, I fall. Baby you have to stay strong so I can stay strong." he said as I cried even harder then before. 

  " I know but Justen it's hard. It's so hard." I said. "What did you say a few days ago? We fight right? So that's what we're gonna do baby. We'll fight until the end but I need you to be with me." he said as I smiled at him. "OK." I said as I kissed him. "Now let's get you outta these clothes and let me air dry the bed before changing the sheets. You got some strong ass legs. Feel like you dislocated my back." he said as I laughed. "I'm sorry. How about when your finished everything, I give you a massage to make it better?" I said with my eyebrow raised. "Can I get dessert too?" he asked with a smirk. "We'll see. We'll see." I said as I began to walk to the bathroom. "Without me?" he said as I heard him walking behind me. "Yup, I moist at the moment." I said to him as I locked the door. "I can make that shit flood though." he said as I laughed. "Get to work." I said to him as I started removing my clothes and turn the shower on.      

  "You thought I was gonna let you hide that body away from me?" I tuned around to see Justen standing there smirking at me. "How you get in here-" I said as he held a bobby pin in his hand. "You a criminal. The moment I get service, I'm telling them to come get you for breaking and entering." I laughed.  "You can try. Your mind will change before then. Bring that ass here." he said as he closed the door.