7

The kid is back

Marlon up there 😉

Rylee POV

  "Aw shit I'm going to jail" I said to myself. I twiddled with my thumbs while we sat there watching TV. "Rylee chill. You're not going to jail babe. I promise you aren't. Just calm down, you scaring me with that shit your doing." Justen said as I stopped playing with my fingers. How can this nigga tell me to be calm at a time like this? I could be facing some time and his bean head ass is worried about me twiddling my thumbs. Annoying ass. I was about to say something but then there was a knock at the door. "I got it." he said as he got up and walked to the door. "That's it, I'm going to jail. Goodbye life." I thought to myself.

  "Good evening Justen. Is Rylee still here?" I heard Marcos ask him. "Yeah he's in the living room watching tv." I heard Justen say. "Mind if we come in? I just have one more thing I need to ask him. He's not in trouble or anything." I heard him say. I guess he gave them a head nod because I didn't hear him give an answer but I started to hear feet moving. I instantly started panicking. "Hey Rylee. I just wanted to ask you a if you mind us swabbing your clothes just in case you may  have accidentally gotten some evidence on you. I can see that you're really scared so I just wanted to assure you that you aren't in any type of trouble or anything. We just don't want to miss anything." he said as I started to now relax. "So what do you say? Mind if we swab you really quick?" he asked again nicely. I nodded my head and slowly stood up. I didn't well couldn't say anything because my voice was still choked up. 

  He walked over to me with this kit that I didn't even know he had. "Don't worry, this isn't gonna hurt you in any way shape or form." he said as he began to swab my shirt then my pants. He pulled out a microscope with a light attached to it to help him see any strands of hair that might still be on me. I didn't know it was that deep. CSI: Miami never showed this whole process (A/N: I love that show soooooooo much was mad af it got cancelled). After about 10 minutes, he packed everything up. "All done. Thank you for your cooperation Rylee. Justen thank you for letting us come in and do this." he said as he reached out to shake his hand. "It's not a problem sir. I'll walk y'all out." he said as he walked to the door with them. Once they left, I went upstairs to take a shower before finally going to sleep. I was exhausted from everything that has happened in the last few minutes.

Justen POV

  After the police finally left, I noticed that Rylee wasn't in the living room anymore. I really hope he isn't mad at me for that. At least we know now that he isn't a suspect nor do they have a reason to question him anymore. I cleaned up downstairs before heading upstairs to see if he was still here. I finally found him in my bed sleep. Damn, I wanted to spend more time with him before he fell asleep on me. He needs his rest. I laid down beside him and wrapped my arms around him (I turned the fan on beforehand just to keep us cool. I got a metal blade fan so you know those things are lit). This has been an eventful past few hours. I got a surprise for him when he wakes up though. 

2 hours later

   I woke up to find Rylee still sleep in my arms. Good , that gives me time to do something special for him. I slowly eased myself out of the bed and made my way downstairs. "What to make? What to make?" I said to myself as I pondered what I was going to make him. I got it. I'll make two dishes just in case he's hungry tomorrow. I grabbed about four chicken breast from the refrigerator and ran them under some hot water to help speed up the thawing process. The good thing about that new pipeline they installed is that this water gets hot as fuck real fast. After about a good twenty five minutes, the chicken was completely thawed. I seasoned both sides of my chicken with salt, pepper and a little bit of Cajun seasoning before moving it to the side and preheating my grease. While the grease was heating up, I put about 4 cups of flour in a bowl and began to dip each individual breast in the flour, making sure both sides were evenly coated.