5

Hold on.

Justen up there.

Rylee POV.

  I woke up the next morning with a smile on my face. I don't know why but I was happy as hell this morning. Got that new relationship smell and all. I still can't help but wonder if I'm making a mistake or not. Can't dwell on that now. "Ry, you up?" Marlon said knocking on my door. "Yeah, I'm about to go brush my teeth now." I said as I started to stand from my bed. "OK cool. Me and Deonte are downstairs eating breakfast, we made you some too so hurry up before your shit gets cold." he said before walking away. Look at my bros, making sure a nigga don't starve or nothing. I looked at my phone checking for any notifications, my shit was mad dry except for a few Facebook post. Then it hit me, I forgo to text Justen last night. 

  Whoops, my bad. He'll be alright, he's about to see me soon. Sexy ass man of mine, wait, I meant friend of mine. We're not official or anything so I don't know why I'm getting ahead of myself just yet. "Somebody is a little too hype this morning." I mumbled to myself as I finished getting dressed (yes I did brush my teeth). I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs to my food. A nigga was hungry as hell this morning. "Well damn slow down. It's not going anywhere." Deonte said as I continued to eat. "Sorry. It's just that I didn't want to go to the cafe and wait to eat plus I know you niggas are in a rush." I said after I swallowed the last bit of my food. "Well damn. You really wasn't playing with that food." Marlon laughed as I threw my plate in the trash. "Y'all ready to go?" I asked before drinking the last bit of my juice. OK I seriously need to calm down. I'm a little too hype right now.

  "Yeah, we out." Deonte said as him and Marlon got up and walked to the door behind me. I was honestly anxious to see if last night was a dream because it definitely felt like it. "What are we doing today?" I asked them as we walked. "We're going hiking today. Good thing we're wearing pants." Marlon said as we continued. I really need to start checking the itinerary, I know these niggas are tired of me asking them the same question everyday. Hell, I'm tired of asking it. "They sending black people out in the woods? They must be smoking." I said as we all laughed. When we made it to the cafe, my eyes instantly went on a search for Justen. It's like my body has a mind of it's own now, sheesh.

  Once I saw him, my smile kinda faltered a bit but I didn't let it show. He was hugged up with some girl. "That's probably his girlfriend. See I knew I was right." I thought to myself. Looks like last night was too good to be truth after all. Well, at least there are other options. When his eyes met mine, he was smiling extra hard at me, I broke the little exchange as quickly as I could. I'm not about that cheating life, too much drama there (A/N: Fun fact, none of my characters will ever cheat. Too boring and common. Sorry). I could see the confusion in his face but I didn't really care. He could've at least told me about her, led me on like a motherfucker. Now I feel dumb as hell. Was anything he said last night the truth? I guess not. Stop, it Rylee, you're overthinking again.

  "Look what we have here" Chris said walking up to me with his little squad. "Look at what we don't." I said. I do not want to have to punch this nigga in his mouth. Not on this supposedly good morning. "How's life replacement?" he said as his little group laughed. How was that remotely funny? "In order to be a replacement, there has to be someone to replace. I don't see em. That makes me an original." I said as I laughed at his dumb ass. "You think you're so tough don't you? Watch. Your. Back." he said as I stood there unphased. "Watch. Your. Front. You're about to trip over your own shoelaces. Clumsy kid." I said. "Lee, we got a problem?" Deonte said as he and Marlon came and stood beside me. "Nothing I can't handle." I said still staring Chris ugly ass down. "Oh look. It's the two traitors." he said as he glared at them.

  This nigga is crazy, I just know he is. "Nigga what the fuck are you talking about? You switched up on us." Deonte said as he looked at Chris like he was stupid. "Y'all started hanging with the enemy so you became traitors." he responded as Deonte started laughing. "This nigga mad funny. This whole situation is funny to be honest. Nigga didn't even try to get to know but already has a person grudge against. Yup, I'm cool with him. Matter of fact, that's my bro. If that makes me a traitor, then so be it. It's not like you gonna do shit about it anyway. You don't want these problems." he said as he continued to laugh. "Wassup th-" "Is there a problem?" Chris started to say but was cut of by Justen, whose eye were focused on me when he asked that question.