13

I'm back at it.

Rylee up there.

Rylee POV

  I woke up the next morning with a slight headache. That dream I had last night felt mad real. I really couldn't see my surroundings because my head was on my boyfriend's chest and his strong ass arms were wrapped tightly around me. I'm not complaining because I like this position a lot. It helps me feel safe and loved. Plus I have an easy way to wake his sexy ass up. I took a deep breathe and just inhaled his scent (I can't be the only one that does this right). He smells so good right now. Giving the circumstances, I would've gave him some but I can't really focus right now. He stirred a little but never broke contact with me. Those lips though, God knew what he was doing man. He really did. 

   I couldn't help it, I gotta wake him up. I kissed his neck, but only got a little movement from him. Ugh, now I gotta go the other route. I did a quick breath check just to make sure my breath didn't smell like complete and utter shit. OK we good, it's a go. I leaned in and gave him a kiss. He didn't move so I did it again, this time with a little more force. I felt him move so I did it once more. This time, he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me back. Looks like someone is fully woke now. Our kiss got hot and and heavy when he slid his tongue in my mouth. God if you can hear me, please let my breath to be somewhat tolerable on this good morning. After a few minutes of our tongues dancing, I decided to break the kiss. 

  "Why'd you do that? I was liking where this was headed." he said with a pout. "Good morning handsome." I smiled at him. He kissed me again, this time locking me in the kiss. "I just love doing that. Good morning baby." he said as I laughed at his childish ass. "Come on and get up, time to get the day started." I said as I began to get up. He pulled me back down and looked at me concerned. "Whats up Justen?" I asked as I looked at him confused. "Rylee. You really gonna act like nothing happened last night?" he said as I took a deep breath. I really wasn't trying to relive this moment to be honest. "What do you wanna talk about?" I said with my eye closed. "Baby look at me at least. Please." he said as I reluctantly turned to him. "Rylee we need to be extra careful around here. Text Marlon and Deonte and tell them to do the same. Rylee look at me." he said as he grabbed my face. "I don't want anything to happen to you nor do I want to lose you." he said sincerely.

  "Justen I understand. I just...I don't know. I'm scared to be honest. I just really don't wanna talk about it anymore. It's too much." I said to him. "I understand but let me just say this one thing before you go. Don't lose that fire you had when I first met you. It seems like it's dimming and I don't like it. Face the shit head on and conquer." he said as he let me go. Although it's not what y'all want nor expecting him to say, I must admit, it resonated with me. If I'm gonna die, I mines well fight for  my life you know? "Thank you. I'm gonna go shower and get ready for camp." I said as I kissed him. "I'm coming with you." he said as I laughed. "We'll hurry up." I said as I threw my pants at him. He stumbled out of the bed as I walked. "I'm gonna tear that ass up." he mumbled as I walked to the bathroom.

  (Y'all thought y'all was getting that scene? Y'all thought)

  "Justen gimme my shirt!" I yelled as he waved my shirt over his head. "Gimme kiss and I'll give you it." he bargained. I really didn't want to do it because you never know with him. "Ugh fine. You lucky I brushed my teeth and allat while we was in the bathroom. C'mere." I said pulling him down to me. I laughed as we tongue kissed. "Here you can have your shirt back." he said with his head against mine. "Thank you. I gotta go." I said to him as I put it on. "OK babe. I'll see you in a bit. Remember what I said, be careful." he said as I walked to the door. It was beautiful out with a light breeze blowing. I suddenly heard some twigs snap nearby. I instantly sped up my walk and damn near Olympic ran my ass home. "Look who's back. It's the bro!" Marlon said as he dabbed me up.