4

Hmmm hmm hmmm

Deonte up there. 

Rylee POV

  Every since that little incident with Justen, I've been making it my mission to stay far away from him. It's awkward you know? Seeing your counselor like that (even though I really can't complain). Right now, I'm in my room just playing some music. Next thing I know, I felt someone shaking me. I took my headphones out and instantly got in fighting stance. "Whoa there Mike Tyson. I was just coming to tell you that Justen wanted you to help him set up for the talent show they're having tonight." Deonte said with his hands up. Speaking of the damn man. Wait, they're having a talent show? What in the land of fuckery? "When was this, I never noticed." I said low key confused. "Well you have been spacing out for the last few days so I doubt you would've saw the millions of posters plastered all over the camp. "Even our "rivals", Camp Superior (A/N: I'm screaming lmfao.), are supposed to be coming and participating." he added.

  "Well when does he need me to help?" I asked. "He said right now if you didn't mind. There's a lot to do before the show starts tonight." he said getting up. "I' going to take a shower and chill. I did enough for the day." he said walking out. "Things a lazy person say for the win." I said laughing at him. Welp let me get up and do my civic duties. I grabbed my phone and charger before putting on my sneakers and heading out the door. "Hold up, where the hell am I supposed to be going?" I said as I stopped dead in my track and turned right around to go back in the house. "D, where am I going?" I yelled hoping he didn't get in the shower yet. "The auditorium, which is about a two buildings down from the shower room." he yelled back before I heard the door close. Looks like I got to him just in time. 

  I walked back outside and headed to my destination while blasting Migos' Culture along the way. "Wassup, I heard you needed my help?" I said once I walked into the auditorium. "Justen, Rylee is here." Maria yelled as Justen came from around back. "Good another helping hand. I could use your help back here." he said as he motioned for me to follow him. "Do me a favor and grab the paint and screwdrivers from the closet if you don't mind." he said. "Sure." I said going to the closet to look for what he asked. When I saw the,, they was on the top shelf and I a;ready knew that this is where he had me fucked up. I'm not the green giant. Can't extend my arms to reach that shit. "Hey Justen, could you hand me on of those ladders, that stuff is up pretty high." I said as he went to retrieve one for me. 

  "Here you go, I'll spot you so you won't fall." he said as held the ladder in place. I took my headphones out and stuffed them into my pocket (can't have those popping or getting tangled in shit), and asked him how many paint cans he needed. "One would be enough. They are only gonna paint talent show on the banner, but get another one just in case. Those banners look a little big." he said as I grabbed two cans of black paint. "Even though you didn't specify a color, I figured this would do." I said as I handed him the cans on by one. "Aha. Thanks." he said as he took them from me. As I was grabbing the screwdrivers, I heard someone bumping into the door, causing it to close and knocking me off balance, falling off the ladder. "I got ya." Justen said as he broke my fall. 

  Either he has good reflexes or I'm just clumsy as hell. Maybe it's both. Luckily for me, I managed to grab the screwdrivers before I fell so I don't have to go back up there for them. I walked to the door, only to find that it was locked. Great now I'm locked in the closet with the guy I've been trying to avoid. If that wasn't enough, my phone was dying. Great (Cue trapped in the closet).  Justen started to bang on he door as I began to hyperventilate. Did I mention I was claustrophobic? No? Well now you guys know. "Rylee, Rylee, Rylee. Calm down, it's gonna be OK. We gonna get out of here." he said to no avail. It literally felt like everything was caving in. It wasn't really helping me at all. He grabbed my face and made me look at him. "Rylee, I'm right here. You're not alone. Just breathe slowly for me. Please?" he asked as I did as he said. Once I got my breathing under control, I noticed that he still didn't let my face go.