Chapter 1

She didn't know that a simple name and a simple surname would make her throat go dry.

She's staring at her roommate's name from what it seemed like hours, and her lips are slighlty parted. I can't believe that I have to share my room with...that girl. For one year. I'm so fucked. She sighs loudly, diverting her eyes from the little piece of paper she was holding in her clammy hands. She doesn't have a choice; she can't change her room, not yet, though.

As she crumples the letter who contains the worst girl's name of the school, she starts walking slowly towards her room with a frown dancing on her lips.

She can't believe this; Of all the people who could happen to her, the school decided that she had to share her room with that whore that is Taylor Swift. Well, she's not exactly a whore, she's just an easy girl who is known for sleeping with whoever she wants. People says she prefers sleeping with girls rather than boys, and that scares Karlie even more when she sees that she's approaching her destination.

Maybe we could be friends. Maybe she's funny. She grips the doorknob tightly, not wanting to enter but having no choice.

Or maybe you will end up underneath her and you will probably get laid, another voice says in her mind, and she shakes her head with a disgusted face. With a final sigh, she opens the door quietly, and she's not surprised to see a girl sitting on one of the two beds. Her back is facing her, and Karlie almost run, but then, Taylor Swift's breathtaking face turns around and sees her. Karlie holds her breath when she sees how blue her eyes are, and she blushes slighlty when the blond's eyes travel down her body with a hungry stare.

"Hi, I'm Karlie," she starts with a kind voice and sweet smile. "I'm your roommate," she continues, and she closes the door behind her.

"I know who you are," she mumbles quietly, turning her back to her. "And I know that you probably know who I am, too,"

"Yeah, people talk a lot about you," Karlie nods, looking at her tense back.

"Are they?" Taylor plays dumb. Karlie doesn't exactly know how to keep their conversation going, so she just drags her suitcase and places it on the bed. She starts taking out all of her things, placing Stephen King's book and her phone on her bedside.

"I heard a lot about you," she says quietly.  She feels Taylor's burning stare on the side of her head, but she keeps putting her clothes on her part of the closet.

"For example?" Taylor asks in a light tone.

"I don't know," Karlie stutters. "Like, I heard that, that you are like, a easy girl who sleeps with every one," she feels a blush creeping on her cheeks.

"Do you believe them?" Taylor asks with a mischievous smile.

"I don't believe anyone," Karlie replies.
“They are just rumors, you know? And people like to talk, you perfectly know that.”

“Unfortunately I do,” Taylor whispers, and Karlie doesn’t know why, but she has the sudden urge to walk over and hug the shorter girl.

“I’m sorry,” she mumbles, stopping her actions and looking at her, even though the blonde isn’t looking her way; she’s playing with her fingers on her lap.

“It’s my fault if they say these things about me,” the blonde shrugs, and stands up from the bed, meeting Karlie’s stare for the first time. The taller girl feels her breath hitch and her knees going weak, but she ignores the butterflies that are currently flying on her stomach.

“So they are true?” Karlie asks with a teasing smile. Taylor smiles at her, and as she passes by her to go to the bathroom, she strokes her shoulder.

“You have to wait and see, honey,”

–––––––––––––––––––––

“Gigi Hadid? No way!” the tall girl exclaims as soon as she spots a familiar face in the class. Her friend, Gigi, waves at her, signaling her to come over. “When were you going to tell me that you were in this school, Gigi?” she asks playfully, sitting beside the shorter blonde.

“Um, I don’t know, I forgot,” Gigi teases her, shoving her shoulder playfully. Karlie giggles lightly and shakes her head at her silly friend.

“Well, how are you? We don’t see each other in, like, ages,” the tall girl says with a smile.

“I’m fine, I’m fine,” her friend shrugs. “What about you? I heard that you are sharing your room with Swift,” Gigi smirks.

“Oh god, don’t remind me that,” Karlie scoffs as she looks away. “I don’t know if I’m going to survive that girl,”

“I’m sure you are, Karlie. Don’t worry about her, I was just teasing,” Gigi chuckles. “But if I’m completely honest, I heard that she’s, like, really really good in bed. Like, she’s a goddess,” she adds with a mischievous smile. Karlie shakes her head in disgust at just the thought of the girl, and sighs loudly. Gigi is known for being the biggest gossip girl of the school, and Karlie has heard a lot of things she wish she hadn’t from her friend. However, Gigi is even the biggest dork she has ever met, and she’s grateful for that.

“We will see, we will see,” Karlie smirks, just as the math’s teacher walks in the class. Mr. Jones was halfway calling the roll when two girls walked in the class, but neither Karlie nor Gigi saw them, because they were scribbling down something on their notes.

“Delevingne and Swift, you are late,” the teacher says with an annoyed voice. Karlie’s face shoot up as soon as she heard Taylor’s surname, and she’s grateful that she didn’t broke her neck.

The blonde giggled and says, “We’re really sorry, Mr. Jones. We won’t be late the next time,”. Various giggles are heard in the class, and the two girls sat side by side at the end of the room.

“Who’s that girl?” Karlie asks in a whisper to her friend, as she looks at them.

“Oh, that’s Cara,” Gigi shrugs.

“Cara?”

“Yeah, she’s Taylor’s best friend,” Gigi explains. She looks at Karlie, who has an uncomfortable look on her face. “Why, are you jealous?” she smirks, and as soon as the tall girl hears the word jealous, she shoves her friend in the chest. Hard. “Ouch! I was just joking,” Gigi giggles.

“That’s not funny,” she mumbles under her breath. Her friend keeps giggling to herself, and Karlie just shakes her head as she thinks this is going to be a long year.

A/N: so this is my new story babies! Lol. I really hope that you will enjoy this, and as always tell me what you think of this. This is just the first chapter and nothing happened, but I guarantee that it's going to get interesting as the plot unfolds 😁

Shout out to swiftklosses who made the cover for this story! (Isn't it amazing? I love it!)

Thank you and see you on the next chapter!😙😁