Chapter 3

The music was pumping loudly between the walls of Gigi Hadid's house as the two girls makes their entrance. People were talking to each other and laughing like there was no tomorrow, but it didn't seem like all the other parties. This was much more calm in a much more smaller house. In fact, Taylor and Cara were slightly confused; in the parties they frequented there were drunk people, boys and girls making out or even doing drugs in the living room. Here? Here there were just mostly girls and a few boys, and they seemed more like nerds.

"Why did we come here? It seems boring," Taylor comments. She looks at her friend beside her, but Cara just shrugs.

"I don't care, honestly. Gigi told me there was alcohol, and you know that wherever there is alcohol, I'm okay with that," she giggles.

"You're so weird," Taylor sighs shaking her head.

"Look!" the shorter girl exclaims, spreading her arms and pointing at the people in front of them. "There are lots of girls! You should bring one of them!"

"They're nerds," Taylor comments, seeming disgusted by Cara's offer.

"Karlie is a nerd, too," Cara smirks.

"What does that even mean?" the blonde furrows her brow, perplexed by her friend's statement.

"Don't tell me that you wouldn't sleep with her because I'm going to slap you in the face," Cara says seriously.

"Ok, fine," Taylor scoffs. "I would sleep with her, but that doesn't mean that I will. Plus, it would be so awkward in the morning because we share the room,"

"Oh, I forgot that you abandon girls once you used them," Cara teases with a mischievous smile.

"Oh, shut up. Let's get drunk," Taylor shakes her head laughing. They make their way towards the kitchen, and find the one who threw the party.

"Hey, girl!" Cara exclaims, wrapping her arms around Gigi's waist and engulfing her in an embrace. "How are you doing?"

"I'm fine!" Gigi replies happily. She looks at Taylor, and the blonde waves quickly. "I see you brought Taylor with you,"

"She obliged me," Taylor mutters.

"Oh, well, you're going to have lots of fun tonight," Gigi grins. Taylor fakes a smile and she slowly fades in the crowd, searching for a drink. She gets to the bar, and she's surprised that when she sits down on a stool, a female voice behind her says, "Two shots of Tequila, please,"

The man who was behind tha mini bar nodded, and as Taylor turns arouns to see who was the one who talked, she's met with a cheeky grin. "Hey, I didn't know you would've come. And we share the room,"

"Oh, hi, Karlie," Taylor rolls her eyes, thanking the barman as he sets down two glasses of the strong drink. She gulps it quickly, and asks for another one.

"Well, how are you doing? I guessed that party were your thing," Karlie smiles lightly. The taller girl asks for a glass of water.

"I'm fine, and Cara was the one who dragged me here," she replies.

"Hm, and, may I ask why?"

Taylor shakes her head with a sigh. "I don't know," she replies, even though that was a complete lie. Cara dragged her here because Karlie was here too, but Taylor didn't want to admit it out loud yet.
"And you are here because it's you best friend who threw the party, right? I don't think you're a party girl," Taylor giggles, changing subject.

"What makes you think that?" Karlie chuckles.

"I guess, I don't know, you always read when you're in our room and you look like a nerd," Taylor says, furiously blushing.

"I could say the same about you," Karlie whispers, fighting a smile. Taylor swallows the huge lump on her throat, as her eyes flicker from Karlie's eyes to her thin lips.

"I'm not a nerd," Taylor mutters with a small smile.

"So what do you do in your free time? A part from getting laid, obviously," Karlie teases.

Taylor glares at her, and the taller girl laughs loudly. "I don't just fuck girls," Taylor says with a grin. "I like to write music and listening to music. Anything that involves music, really," she says shyly.

"Oh, that's a beautiful thing," Karlie smiles. Her smile is so adorable that Taylor wants to throw up. "Do you write music or write songs?" Karlie asks curiously.

"I prefer writing songs," she admits. Taylor feels strange; she hasn't said this things to someone in a while, and the only one that knows her passion for music is Cara, her best friend. "What about you?"

"I love Harry Potter. I love reading books and I'm just fascinated by literature," Karlie smiles dreamily.

"Oh, so we're like complete opposites," Taylor laughs awkwardly. "I don't really like reading books, and I've never seen nor read Harry Potter,"

"What?!" Karlie exclaims, standing uo from her stool. "You've never read Harry Potter? Oh my god," Karlie laughs, shaking her head. "I can't believe this,"

"I'm sorry," Taylor chuckles. She feels a blush growing on her cheeks, and she just hopes that nobody is paying attention to them, but she's not so sure of that because they are quiete noisy right now.

"Don't worry," Karlie touches slightly her arm. Taylor feels a shiver going down on her spine and her skin breaking out in goosebumps; she hopes Karlie didn't notice.

"Hey, you two!"

They hear Cara's loud voice, and now they are sure everyone is looking at them. "What are you guys talking about?" she asks, and Taylor sees her cheeks are lightly flushed.

"Just knowing each other better," Karlie says, shooting an adorable grin towards the blonde.

"Oh," Cara's smile grows at that, and she smirks. She leans towards Taylor's side and whispers in her ear, "Only knowing each other?"

"Cara!" Taylor exclaims, slapping her friend's bare arm. The shorter girl laughs.

"C'mon, let's party!" the girl exclaims, throwing up her arms.

This is going to be a long night.

A/N: didn't proofread this sorry. Hope you like this and as always tell me what you think!!😘