Chapter 2

Karlie woke up in the middle of the night to the sound of muffled moans and light giggles. What the hell? She opens her eyes slowly, as she tries to understand who is making these weird noises in her room. She rubs her eyes with her hands, and as she sits on her bed, she switches on her bedside lamp. "What the hell?" she says, voice groggy.

Taylor and an unknown girl were in front of her, their lips messily locked, and they pulled away from each other as soon as they heard Karlie's voice.

"Oh my God, you told me that she was a heavy sleeper," the stranger says with horror. The tall girl rolls her eyes at the excuse Taylor used just to bring the girl to their room.

The blonde had her hand lost in her hair, as she adverts her eyes awkwardly. "Yeah, she was. I'm sorry,"

The stranger takes a step forward and whispers something in Taylor's ear, and a mischievous smile begins to make its way on her lips. "Sure, let's go," she smiles.

"Bye Karlie, sorry for waking you up," the blonde says before stepping out of the room with the girl beside her. Karlie shakes her head, and she throws it backwards in disgust. Was she seriously going to have sex with a girl with me in the room?

She sighs loudly, and closes her eyes, drifting easily asleep once again. However, when her alarm went off it seemed like she closed her eyes for just two seconds, even though it was past seven in the morning. With a grunt, she stands up and goes towards the bathroom, brush her teeth and has a quick shower. When she walked out of the bathroom with only a robe on, she screamed when she saw that Taylor has returned. "You scared me," she admits, placing one of her hands on her chest.

"I'm sorry," Taylor shrugs. 

The tall girl watches the blonde putting quickly books on her rucksack, and sighs quietly. This was only their thrid day together, and Taylor has already brang a girl in their room.

"How was that girl?" she asks lightly. Taylor was drinking from her bottle of water so she almost choked when that question slipped from Karlie's lips.

"Um," she blushes. "She was, um, good,"

Karlie offers her a tight lipped smile, and she opens the door. "Want to walk to class together? What do you have?" she asks the blonde.

"I have PE, what about you?" she replies, walking out of the door with Karlie beside her.

"Me too," the tall girl smiles. The blonde smiles lightly, and averts her eyes quickly. There was an awkward silence between them, and Karlie was grateful when she saw that they were approaching the changing rooms. As soon as the two girls stepped in, the bell rang loudly. Surprisingly, Karlie changes next to Taylor, and the blonde tries not to stare at her defined body.

"I hate Mrs. Grey, honestly," Karlie mutters for only the shorter girl to hear.

"I like her," Taylor shakes it off.

Karlie furrows her brow. "You like her?"

The blonde tries to hide her blush as she says, "Yeah, she's nice. She's a good teacher,"

Karlie stares at her doubtfully, and when realisation begins to make its way on her face, Taylor ducks her head immediately. "Oh my god, you fucked her too?" she asks in a hushed whisper.

Taylor blushes hard, as she exclaims, "No! No, I didn't!"

"She totally did," a female voice says behind Taylor's shoulder. Cara Delevingne pops up behind the embarrassed girl, and she wraps her arm around her friend's shoulder. "Right, Tay?"

"Cara, I did not sleep with Mrs. Grey!" she exclaims with crimson cheeks.

Karlie, however, started giggling, as she starts making her way towards the entrance of the gym. "You totally slept with her," she chuckles, and Taylor was about to reply, but then the teacher called the tall girl and asked her to come over and help her.

Cara and Taylor were left alone, and the blonde tries really hard to calm her nerves. "She's cute," Cara comments, as she checks Karlie out.

Taylor shrugs, and her friend looks at her with a smirk. "Don't tell me you slept with her too," Cara laughs.

"No! We don't even know each other, it's been what, three days?" Taylor rumbles.

"Jeez, okay, calm down," her friend chuckles lightly. "But for real though, she's like, really cute, Taylor. You can't deny that,"

As Cara says that, Karlie laughs at herself as she drops a ball by mistake. "Yeah, she is," Taylor mumbles, just to make Cara smile.

"You should try and be friends with her, she seeems funny and her laugh is totally the most adorable thing I have ever heard," Cara says, smiling at the girl. They sit at the end of the room, watching the tall girl trip over her own feet. "And she's clumsy. I love it,"

"Yeah," Taylor tries to agree with her friend, but she's too distracted by Karlie's fit body.

"Are you even listening? God, Taylor, you're like, drooling," Cara giggles as she watches her friend.

"What? What did you say?" she asks.

"Are you coming to Hadid's party tonight? She is doing it at her parents' house and the school gave the permission to go if we want to," Cara repeats. Taylor looks unsure, as she glances in Karlie's direction. Cara, sensing her friend's insicureties, adds with a smirk, "Karlie's coming too, she's Gigi's best friend,"

"Really?" Taylor asks surprised. Cara nodds. "I guess that we will go, then."

A/N: Chapter 2!!😊😊 I really hope you are enjoying this and that you like it. As always don't forget to tell me your opinion 😊

P.s what do you think will happen at the party? 😏