Chapter 4

A/N: sorry for the wait, I hope this will be worth it ;)

"Are you going to Mr. Jones' birthday party tonight? There will be lots of girls there," Cara smirks. Taylor sighs and shakes her head.

"I don't know. We already went to that party two days ago. I don't want to get drunk again and then throw up all morning, you know?" Taylor says, scribbling down some words on her journal.

Cara hums, and when she notices that Taylor is writing in her journal, she asks, "What are you doing?"

Taylor immediately covers the words she wrote down, and she blushes lightly. "Nothing. Just  doing some homework,"

"Ah, yes, homework," Cara smirks, trying to read some of Taylor's journal. "Are you writing a song?" she asks.

"No! I'm not writing a song, why would I?" Taylor furiously blush.

"Think what you want, but I think you're writing a song," Cara teases, and just when the blonde was about to reply to her friend, the bell rang. They walk side by side to their Math class, and they sit in the end of the room. "I'm going to pick you up at 7 tonight, alright?" Cara asks with a grin.

"What? I told you I don't want to go to that party," Taylor objects, continuing to write down on her journal.

"And I told you that we are going," Cara shrugs, and after that, they don't exchange other words. Taylor was feeling strange this morning, and one person was always on her mind. She knows she doesn't like her in that way, but maybe she is attracted to her. After all, Taylor sees her all day, since she is her roommate. Karlie is extremely kind, sexy, and cute at the same time. Just when the lesson started, she feels someone tap her shoulder.

"Is this seat free?"

Taylor turns around and sees her cute smile directed at her. Oh, great. She's here. "Um, sure," she fakes a smile, and immediately closes her journal. Karlie mumbles a little thank you, and as she sits down beside the blonde, Taylor can smell her perfume. It was sweet, and intoxicating. Don't look at her, stay focused. Even if Karlie was more interesting than Math, she had to focus on the lesson.

"Do you have a spare pen? Mine is broken," Karlie whispers, and Taylor shivers when she felt her breath on her neck, just below her ear. She closes her fists tightly, and tries not to think about it.

"Sure," Taylor smiles, giving to Karlie one of her pens. The taller girl smiles shyly at her, and Taylor feels her eyes on the side of her head for quiete a while. Don't look at her, she kept thinking, but at one point she couldn't do it anymore. "What is it?" she asks, catching Karlie off guard.

"Oh, nothing," the taller girl replies, blushing. Damn it, she's so cute. Taylor returns her attention to the Math's teacher, and takes a deep breath.

"Are you going to Mr. Jones' birthday party tonight?" Karlie asks her in a whisper.

"I don't know. I don't want to go, though," she replies.

"Oh," Karlie's face falls instantly. "I thought that we could have gone together," she shrugs, turning away.

"You are going?" Taylor aks with wide eyes. Karlie nods. "Well, maybe, I can go," she says quietly.

"Really?" Karlie asks with a goofy grin.

"Yeah," Taylor nods with a small smile. In the end, they kept chatting away the lesson, and before returning to her room, she accompanied Cara.

"So, you won't go to the party at the gym tonight?" Cara asks with a frown.

"Actually, I'm going," Taylor replies, not meeting her friend's stare.

BEFORE YOU LEAVEOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara