Chapter 7

(A/N: thank you for the comments! I appreciate every one of them. Sorry for any mistakes, I didn't proofread this.)

"So, you are girlfriends now?" Cara asks with a mischievous smile on her lips. The blonde shrugs as she nods, looking down at the food on her plate.

"We are," she mumbles, biting on her bottom lip. It has been about one week and a half since Taylor and the taller girl started dating, and the blonde is nervous as hell. She has been smoking behind Karlie's back, and she's so happy that the taller girl doesn't know of her old habit yet. She doesn't want her to know.

"So...you and Karlie, uh?" Cara wiggles her perfect eyebrows, and Taylor can't help but roll her eyes at the ceiling. "Did you just roll your eyes, Miss Swift?" her friend teases her.

"I did," the blonde giggles.

"Oh, I have to ask this," Cara says, suddenly serious. Taylor knows what she's about to say. "Is she good in bed?"

"Oh my God," Taylor laughs, shaking her head and taking a bite from her food. "Um...yeah? I think she's really good."

"Hm, that's good, TayTay," Cara smirks, and she was about to say something else, but then something behind Taylor catches her eye. The blonde knows that that something is her girlfriend, so she doesn't turn around until she feels a familiar hand being placed on her shoulder.

"Can I sit with you?"

Taylor turns her head towards the taller girl, and nods quickly. Karlie sits down beside her, and the blonde can't help but feel nervous under Cara's playful stare.

"What were you doing before I came here?" Karlie asks, her head towards her girlfriend. Taylor shrugs, not wanting to tell her that they were talking about her.

"We were talking about your and Taylor's relationship, love," Cara says teasingly. The blonde glares at her, but she's happy when she hears the taller girl laugh lightly. Just when Taylor was about to reply to her best friend, the bell rang loudly.

"Oops, we have to go," Cara says with a big smile gracing her lips. The blonde nods and before she knows it, Karlie's mouth is pressed lovingly and gently against hers.

"See you later," Karlie whispers against her lips, pecking her cheek one last time. Taylor is left speechless, as she watches the taller girl walk away towards her class.

"See you later, uh?" Cara smirks.

"Shut up," Taylor mumbles, ducking her head as she tries to hide her blush. Her best friend keeps teasing her back and forth, as they walk towards their next and last class of the day.

********

"Karlie?" her best friend calls her from the back of the class. "Can I talk to you, please?"

The taller girl turns around, and nods quickly with a warm smile. "Sure,"

"Can I talk to you...in private? Like, in the bathroom, if that's okay with you?" she adds, her voice nervous. Karlie nods again, and they start walking towards their destination. When they finally reach it, the shorter gil shuts the door behind her and starts their serious conversation.

"I want to talk about your new relationship, Karlie," she starts, emphasising the word relationship.

"What?" Karlie asks confused by her friend's voice and ask.

"I heard that she's dangerous, Kar," Gigi says, placing her hands on her own hips, her voice skeptical.

"No, she's not. She is a really sweet girl, and kind. She's not dangerous, what are you talking about, Gigi?" she asks, not understanding her friend's concern.

"Kar, you have to listen to me. You heard what she does to girls; she fucks them, she uses them, and then she leaves them. Just like she's doing to you," Gigi explains the problem like she knows the girl to heart.

Karlie huffs and looks away. "No! She's not that girl! You don't know her like I do!"

"Do you really know her that good, Karlie?" Gigi asks, narrowing her eyes. Karlie is left speechless, as she opens and closes her mouth a lot. "Please, it's for your own good. Stay away from her, please. I don't want to see you hurt."

"She's not going to hurt me," Karlie whispers, her voice cracking horribly. She feels her throat burning as she swallows the big lump.

"You are in love with her, right?" Gigi asks, her voice a little softer now. Karlie doesn't know what to say, but she's sure that she's in love with the blonde girl. "That's why you can't leave her, because you leave her,"

Karlie doesn't want to confirm that statement, so she doesn't say anything and keeps her mouth shut.

"Alright. Maybe you love her, but I have a feeling that she's up to something, and that something is going to hurt you," Gigi says, her arms crossed, and Karlie doesn't want to believe her. After standing in front of each other for about two minutes without saying nothing, Gigi sighs, and leaves the room without even saying goodbye to her.

A/N: I know that I don't update from long, but I hope that you liked this chapter! Tell me what you think and if you want tell me what you think is going to happen in the next chapters 😊