Chapter 6

Taylor grips her hips tightly, pushing her more against the wall as a silent sigh escapes the taller girl's lips. Karlie loses both of her hands in the blonde's soft hair, and pulls her close, wrapping both of her legs around the girl's waist. Taylor is strong, like really strong. She lifts her body off the ground easily, and even if Karlie is the taller one between the two, Taylor is the one holding her up againts the empty library. "Taylor," she moans quietly, pulling away from their make out session which started about twenty minutes ago. "We can't do this here," she says, but she's too breathless as Taylor starts sucking and biting her pulse point. She cranes her neck, giving the girl more room.

"Nobody's going to be here," she whispers against her ear, and Karlie can hear the smile in her voice. "We are safe. You are safe with me," she adds, and Karlie can't help but blush a little.

She meets the blonde's stare with a tender one, and kisses her gently on the lips. As Taylor finds one of her favorite spot on Karlie's neck, the taller girl asks, "What are we doing?"

Taylor stops her action, and pulls away. "What do you mean?" she asks perplexed.

"I mean, are we just fucking or is this some serious thing?" Karlie asks, looking at Taylor's blue orbs. The blonde smiles lightly, and strokes one of her cheeks with her hand.

"You won me over since the day we met. I'm not someone who puts labels, but I think you can call me your girlfriend, if you want," the blonde smiles, and kisses her nose playfully.

"Oh, okay," Karlie giggles. "So we're girlfriends?"

Taylor nods, and urgently reconnects their lips in a messy kiss, that is more teeth than lip because their smile is too big. "If you're not comfortable in doing this here, we can go to our room," Taylor says against her mouth.

"I like it here," she chuckles, wrapping her arms around the girl's neck. "It's more dangerous," she whispers seductively.

"Dangerous," Taylor agrees, her voice barely over a whisper as she closes the gap between them. They kiss for a lot of minutes, before the blonde is too impatient, and snakes her hands under Karlie's white shirt, easily finding her lace bra. The taller girl fills the silence with a quiet moan, and arches her back slightly, pushing Taylor's head against her chest more. To add more heat to the moment, the blonde starts slowly grinding against Karlie's centre, who is pressed tightly on her lower abdomen given their position. Karlie moans a little more loudly, and Taylor has to shush her, putting her lips on her ear. "Be quiet. We don't want to be heard," she whispers. She kisses quickly her cheek, jawline and collarbone, pulling down her shirt a little to kiss and bite tentatively her skin just before her breasts. 

She undoes the zip of the taller girl's jeans, and she hears a quiete whimper of impatience from the girl in her arms. She smirks lightly, knowing perfectly what she's doing to the other girl. Taylor knows that they have little time to do this; before someone starts searching for them, so she quickens her pace and places ever so softly her fingers against the taller girl's slit. Karlie tilts her head back from the pleasure, and whispers Taylor's name, followed soon by a curse. Taylor sets a slow but steady peace, as she kisses the girl's sensitive neck.

"I don't know if I'll be able to stand," Karlie whispers, rolling her hips forward and riding Taylor's fingers.

"You can go lay on your bed and rest a little," she replies. "Maybe I overstepped last night," she smirks.

Karlie softly laughs, but her smile is swipes off from her face when Taylor slides two fingers inside of her. The taller girl moans, and places her forehead on Taylor's shoulder. However it isn't long before she comes undone with a curse on her lips and biting the blonde's shoulder a little too hard.

"We can skip class today, you know. I'd rather spend the day with you in bed," Taylor whispers, holding her in place. When Karlie lazily nodds her head and pulls away from their little embrace, she sees that Taylor is sucking her fingers. She can't help but release a little whimper, and just when she was about to lock their lips, the library's door is heard opened, followed by the chirping voice of a teacher. "Shit!" Taylor exclaims, letting go of Karlie. The taller girl zips up her jeans as quickly as she can, and passes a hand through her messy hair.

Just when they were ready to leave the library, the teacher spoke to them. "What are you doing here?" she asks, her voice loud. Taylor cringes at the sound of it, and turns around with a sweet smile.

"Nothing, just searching...some books for literature class," Taylor lies, and Karlie is amazed by her skills.

"Hm, okay," the teacher mumbles suspiciously, turning her attention to her book.

Taylor giggles softly, and grabs Karlie's hand. "Let's go," she smiles, and Karlie is sure she felt butterflies freeing themselves on her stomach.

A/N: :)

P.s as always tell me what you think and I apologise if the chapters are too short :(