Chapter 22

( long chapter, hope you like this!! ♡

didn't proofread this sorry )

"Do you think this will be okay? Do I look good?" Taylor asks, looking at her reflection through the big mirror. Ariana is standing behind her in a robe, which is hiding her dress for tonight.

"Honestly?" the shorter girl says, looking at the blonde dead in the eyes

"Honestly?" the shorter girl says, looking at the blonde dead in the eyes. "You look fucking amazing. I will have to call the ambulance as soon as Karlie will see you in that dress, honey. You're gorgeous, flawless. The hair is good and the make up is even better."

Taylor turns around and stares at her friend with an unimpressed look. "Would you look at herself? You're fucking gorgeous too, Ari."

The shorter girl snorts and turns her back to the blonde, even though a wide smile is plastered on her face

The shorter girl snorts and turns her back to the blonde, even though a wide smile is plastered on her face. Taylor grins at her friend's back, and once again turns all of her attention to herself. She wants to look good tonight, she needs to. Tonight is prom night and she will sing One Last Time in front of Karlie, practically confessing her feelings for her in front of the school. She has to say that her nerves are almost giving up to all the anxiety, but with Ariana's help she's going strong.

She's glad that she won't be alone when singing, although she knows that she will be the lead vocalist. Her friend will just do the background vocals and with just her presence she will confort her.

When everybody knew that her father passed away, somehow they looked at her differently. Was it pity in their eyes? Someone even approached her, giving her their condolences. She would just put a fake smile om her face and move on.

She has already turned page, she doesn't feel alone anymore. Yeah, losing her last member of her real family was bad enough to bring tears to her eyes, but now she was fine. She was okay, everything was alright now.

"Are we going now?" Ariana asks, interrupting her train of thoughts. Taylor looks at her a little surprised and nodds, taking her purse from the table and following her friend outside. "So, you're going to tell Karlie how you feel tonight?"