🌼 twelve

"Ty I'm back!" Josh called out when he came in through the oddly wide open door and took off his shoes. He walked back to his room with the two Taco Bell bags and dropped them on his bed.

"Ty?" He went around and searched every room, growing more and more worried by the minute.

"Sweetheart?" He ended up back in his living room again with no sign of Tyler. His little white bobs were still by the door, his pink sweater was still hung up on the coat rack, and his makeup was untouched.

There was no way Tyler went anywhere. Especially without Josh.

Then Josh's phone buzzed in his pocket. He tore it from his jeans and shakily opened his messages.

My flower 🌹❤: 16 hzk+'#;

Typo? Butt dial? Who knows?

He clicked his phone off and slid his shoes back on, grabbed his keys, and headed towards Jennas house.

______

"I-I.."

"Can it, slut." Bert spat and grabbed Tyler by his hair, dragging him outside. He yelped and grabbed at Bert's hand, his hands were way too fragile to loosen his grip, and forcefully followed him across the street to a beaten down truck.

"I-I don't have my shoes..."

"You're coming with me." He glared at Tyler, who surrendered.

"Wh-Where-"

"That's not your concern now, is it?" He smirked as he threw Tyler into the passenger seat, smacking his bum as he struggled to straighten himself and the T shirt he was in. He felt so exposed.

When Bert went around and climbed into the front seat of his truck, Tyler desperately shook the doorknob and tried to get out.

He watched as Josh's car obliviously drove by and parked a few yards away, then his gardener jumped out and excitedly ran to the door he had left open.

"J-Josh!-"

Then he felt it.

A cold, painfully sharp object pressed into the side of his leg, and he fearfully winced and looked down to see it. A blade, a rather unsanitary one, was against his thigh and was barely breaking skin.

"Behave," Bert said darkly as he started his car. "Or you'll regret ever rejecting me in the bathroom."

Rejecting? Tyler didn't reject him..? As far as he recalls, Bert pulled away when the bell rang. But hey, crazy people always twist reality whichever way the need to to be in the right. There's no doubt that Bert's a little.. off.

"I'm sorry."

"Yeah, you better be." He huffed as he pulled into the driveway of a rather isolated house. The neighbors weren't anywhere closer than fifty feet away.

"Follow me." He smirked and climbed out, but Tyler was paralyzed.

"I'll drag you if I have to, Tyler." It only took that to get Tyler to scramble out, pulling Joshs shirt down to try and cover himself. When he walked through the door, Bert smacked his bottom again, but this time it was much harder.