🌼 fourteen

A/n: warnings- further rape and abuse. Blood. (Not vividly detailed) torture. This is a pretty brutal chapter.

_______

He hesitantly reached in and picked the file up, which felt like it was a thousand pounds and then some.

He carefully opened it and scanned the reports, treating the papers like breakable glass, and uncovering the unthinkable.

It explained everything. It explained in gruesome detail who did what and what had happened. All forty six cases.

They were left unresolved by the principal because he didn't stand by Tyler's demeanor, which was unforgivably selfish and unjust as hell.

He scanned every name and story, all looking the same; disgusting boy hitting or groping his baby. He made a mental note of every word, promising to bring suffering to every last monster on there. It was all quiet typical up until number thirty one.

This was the case that put him in the hospital.

______

"Eat up. You fat bitch." Bert spat and dropped scraps of bread on the filthy carpet. He smeared his muddy shoes into it making it look more repulsive than before, his angry gaze shooting to the tinier-than-ever boy laying on his bed.

Tyler was lucky he's still alive, under the circumstances.

There wasn't a square inch of his skin without a mark. Whether it was a bruise, bite, or cut, he was completely overtaken by marks of rage put there by a monster who's more evil than the devil himself. His eyes were blackened by both bruises and exhaustion, he hasn't been clothed since the first day he arrived, and he was starving. Of course he wasn't willing to eat the bread on the floor, but his ribs were poking through and his ankles were the same size around as his wrists used to be. His cheeks were sunken in and his hips bulged out, his thighs no longer touched and his lips were chapped to the extent of bleeding.

"I said," He tore Tyler up by his arm, only earning a disapproving groan, and he threw him to the floor. Tyler couldn't even stand on his own very easily anymore. "Fucking eat."

Tyler dryly sobbed, too dehydrated to even form tears, and dreadfully ate the bread agonizing bite after agonizing bite.

"You disgust me." Bert kicked Tyler to the side, who just laid there. He didn't even try to protect himself anymore. He was negatively surprised when a glass of cold water was poured over his face, but he was flipped over before he could sputter.

He braced himself for torture, but his eyes shot open with disbelief when he felt a warm rag run gently over his skin.

He just sat in shock for several minutes as the blood and other bodily fluids were washed away, unsure if he was dreaming or not.

The rag disappeared and he heard it drop into a bowl of water, then winced and tensed up painfully when Bert unexpectedly began to brutalize him again.

"You actually thought I fucking care!?" He laughed at Tyler as his actions worsened, destroying his careful work from before with a fresh coat of blood.

Tyler just sat with his eyes forward as it happened, his entire body going numb and he lost his ability to cry.

He felt the sickening feeling of Bert filling him with his disgusting seed, then the other boy pulling away and leaving. He sat there motionless for god knows how long before the T shirt he had come here with was thrown at his face.

"You're boring. You don't react anymore and you're starting to feel like a dead body. Get out."

Tyler didn't waste any time before he pulled the shirt on and stood, stumbling over his own numb legs on his way to the door.

"Don't be too sure this will be the last time you see me! I'll be waiting for you to heal so I can destroy you again!" He laughed manically, but Tyler ignored him.

He ran outside and sprinted as fast as he could, which was the pace of a healthy person normally walking, and he cried in both pain and happiness.

He felt blood dripping in between his legs, but he didn't care.

He was free.

______

Josh walked out of the office with wide eyes, feeling both scarred and unbelievably enraged by what he just read.

"I have the address. Let's go." The trio hurried out of the building and to Josh's car. They sped off in the direction of the address they took, and a figure in the distance instantly caught their eyes.

He was running across the field, limping and stumbling, tinted purple and black with dark red puddled in between his legs.

He was bare from the waist down, more desperate and skinny than he was before he disappeared. Josh leapt out of the moving vehicle and sprinted in Tyler's direction, engulfing him into a suffocatingly tight hug when they met in the center.

"Tyler! Oh my god! Baby I'm s-so sorry! I've been looking everywhere for you, sweetheart!" He cried into Tyler's hair and tried to hug him even tighter. Tyler just collapsed in his arms and sobbed violently against his chest, trembling and exhausted from the few weeks prior.

"J-Joshie... Josh..." He choked out and breathed Josh's scent in deeply, still unsure if he was only dreaming.

"Baby... Tyler oh my god.. I've been so worried..." He didn't want to let him go. He never wanted to again.

"H-Hurts.." Tyler said shakily before he pulled away, harshly vomiting the bread and mud into the itchy grass that poked at his ankles.

"We need to go to a hospital." Josh unzipped and tore his jacket off, tying it around Tyler's bare bottom and covering his most brutalized and tender parts. "Come on, sweetheart." He picked Tyler up bridal style and sprinted back to the car, with dangerous ease because Tyler had lost so much weight.

They got to the hospital and Josh shakily handed his treasure to the doctors, who took him away and rushed to an unknown destination. Josh just collapsed to the floor and stared at the doors like they'd answer every question he wants to ask, and like they'd save his precious flower from the hurricane that just brutally tore through his garden.

He looked at the drying crimson on his hands and wailed loudly, tears mixing with blood and creating a bittersweet horror on the floor below.

______

-Tyler Joseph
Confidential school file-

Victim: Tyler R. Joseph

Crime: Rape/assault

Details: Fifteen males listed prior attacked the victim in their schools male locker room and forced him to preform sexual tasks on them individually until ejaculation. They stole his clothing and forced him to expose his genitalia, in which he did not consent to doing so, and they humiliated and degraded the victim until surrender. They brutalized his genitalia with their hands and a metal chain originally made for a necklace. They attempted to castrate the victim with one of the male in questions pocket knife but were caught by a staff member before complete succession.

_______

A/n: that hurt to write.

~trash