🌼 character questions

So I'm very lazy and didn't cred any of the askers names I am actually really sorry, but they answered all 5 of em (remember that any rude replies or anything like that is all fun and games none of these were born out of anger haha it'S NOT ME IT'S THEM)

Warning- berts an asshole so some of this may get a little triggering or inappropriate

Josh's questions

Q-"Hey josh! How would you feel if Tyler suddenly looked up from behind his beautiful eyelashes with lust in his eyes and asked you to kiss him? Where would it go from there?"

A- Umm.. ik you probably want some pornographic sex scenario on my kinks and fantasies including ty but he got forced to do that stuff and he was tortured by a stranger and his own father less than a year ago bc he's different.. so yeah fuck that (don't tell ty i cussed he'll actually confront me and he may be tiny but so are hornets) and I'm gonna focus on helping him get better at living a normal life not better at sex when he doesn't fully understand it :)

Tyler's questions

Q- "Boy if you don't regain your memories of josh and yourself and your friends then I will personally smack you"

A- I don't know what you're talking about but that wasn't very kind.. :(

*josh pulls the pic in Tyler's hand over to his mouth, there's a loud screech of feedback* e xc use me bitch I'll fuck you up-

Joshua! Watch your language!

Bert's questions

Q- "what do you think gives you the right to torture and keep another human being captive? And do you think that there will not be consequences for your actions. Jail is waiting for you motherfücker"

A- Lmaooo, sweetie, the principal hates tyler too. we talk shit about him and how he deserved everything he got from ALL the boys who tried to fix him. that little bitch is just unfixable but hes certainly fuckable ;) the principal saw the footage of that stupid football kid josh getting in the file room, i call him stupid because he left the files to get shredded! wooo! no files no case :)

Q- "If my hands could make it through my tablet to your neck I don't think you'll be able to live another day you Lucky fuck

A- why? cuz i got some of that forbidden sweet ass? its unfortunate that he got boring so fast, in the beginning i swear the sound of him crying and begging me to stop or just kill him and asking joshie~  to "please help him it hurts!" was what made me come so fast, not how hot and tight he was... you threaten to choke me but  all it does is make me hard when i think about that kid being forced under my will when i did it to him :)

Q- "i have nothing else to say other than f R i c K y O U"

A- when and where? i havent had a good fuck in months ;) call me up baby I'll show you a good time