🌼 thirty

ya'll. I cant even tell you how much easier it is to do this on a computer. Hell ya.

______

Josh awoke at the sound of groaning.

Him groaning, to be exact.

What the actual fuck. This is such bad timing for something like this. Probably the worst timing he's ever experienced, even worse than when he woke up this way at Brendon's house when that son of a bitch was already awake and quietly laughing at Josh's mini blanket tent.

Really, body? After having to calm him down after waking up from a trauma induced nightmare? Really?

He sighed in irritation when he felt the uncomfortable wetness in the front of his boxers. Gently removing himself from underneath the warmth of the petite body in his bed, he silently grabbed new boxers and basketball shorts and went to the bathroom for a quick rinse.

He stood under the warm shower stream rubbing his temples, trying to delete the images left over from his colorful imaginations creation.

"J-Joshua.." God, he can still hear him. He can still taste Tyler's name on his tongue. He can still see the furrowed brows and parted lips and the lazy hooded eyelids shading the dark brown lust like open curtains.

He can feel everything. Soft thighs around his hips.. pressing together tighter as Josh's movements become more aggressive.. the soft noises and trembles coming from the small boy as he felt true passion and pleasure for the very first time.. the very overwhelming warmth that pushed Josh over the edge..

No. Stop. This is not okay, in any sense of the matter. This poor boy has only known the feeling of being used as an object for things like this.

Josh felt like a selfish prick.

Just as he shook his head at himself, his heart nearly jumped out of his chest.

"Joshua?"

He hadn't even heard the door open.

"Are you showering?"

Though the answer seemed obvious to Josh, he simply sighed and answered anyway.

"Yes, Tyler. I'm in the shower. What do you need?"

"Sorry to bother you.. Am I able to come in?"

"It's okay, Ty. And I don't mind. If you use the towel though please leave it on the rack so I can-" Josh's soul just about left his body when the curtain opened. He quickly moved to grab it and rip it shut, but what stood behind it stopped him in his tracks.

It was Tyler. Standing there, unphased by Josh's naked body, still sleepy looking and messy haired. Nude.

Josh stood in a shocked silence as his entire body flushed and he felt his dick twitch.

oh no.

"Tyler, w-what are you doing?"

"I'm coming in?" He stated confused, and climbed into the tub shutting the curtain behind him.

As he moved, so did Josh's eyes.

Josh gawked at how feminine and curvy Tyler's body is. He personally thought he just had a petite males body underneath his shirts and crop tops, but he was proved wrong. From the neck down, aside from actual male and non-female anatomy, Tyler looked like a woman. Better than any fucking woman Josh has ever seen, actually. His waist curved inward and his hips jutted out, his figure would put an hourglass to shame. He even had that underappreciated little bump of chub right underneath his bellybutton. His thighs looked like he did squats every single day when in reality he just really loves Momma Duns baked treats and hot pockets.

Not to mention his ass, god damn. Just like his torso, it was less caramel colored than his arms and legs, but still tanner than Josh. It looked tasty, like a soft peach..

His thoughts were soon interrupted by the smaller boys voice.

"Please don't stare.. I know I look kind of icky but it makes me feel worse when people look at me." He said ashamedly as he practically hugged his arms around himself.

Oh, the things Josh wanted to say against it. But he feels he's done enough damage just by dreaming of such awful wants and staring alone.

"Sorry.. I-I didn't mean to stare I just thought you mean't come into the bathroom to wash your face or pee or something I didn't expect you to come in, it just kind of shocked me."

Tyler's eyes widened when he realized the misunderstanding and his whole form seemed to cave in on itself.

"O-Oh my goodness I'm so sorry I thought it was okay because we don't.. Should I leave?"

Josh let out a nervous laugh to try and brighten the situation, bringing his hands up in order to shrug.

"I mean, the most awkward parts over, right?"

After a moment, Tyler's demeanor calmed and he even managed to smile a little.

"Yeah, I guess you're right."

The strangest part about this to both of the boys was how fast the tension faded. Tyler has never been safely this vulnerable with a boy and not been either pushed against the wall or have an anxiety attack so bad he'd sob and Jenna would have to threaten someone. Josh had never been like this with another boy at all, and he doesn't feel ashamed for being okay with it like he used to think he would be. Not to mention the fact that Josh's dream, that'll probably stick with him as his most shameful moment forever, didn't even seem to affect this situation at all. For a moment he forgot it had ever happened. All Josh felt right now was euphoria from the fact such a broken and untrusting boy was willing to wash his naked body directly next to his own. All Tyler felt was hungry and more awake now from the cool bathroom air and hot shower water.

"Hey Ty?"

"Yeah, Joshua?"

"Pass me the shampoo, will ya?"

______

Aaaaaaaaand scene.

I'm literally doing this on a school provided chromebook. The administrators can look through my stuff. I'm probably gonna write bum sex on here. RIP me

Anyway, sorry for the like 9 month wait. Had to give this baby time to develop, ya know? HA

*IMPORTANT* you are loved. stay alive, please. be strong.

*OK BUT FOR REAL THIS IS IMPORTANT TO THE STORY AND CHARACTER ANALYSIS* So I have been wanting to do this for a while. I wanted to do one of those "character questions" things where you either comment or inbox me a question for a specific character and I hand the phone over to em so they can answer in a short chapter dedicated specifically to the answers. So ya if you wanna be in it the comments and inbox are wide open! If you want to be tagged, say so, or i'll assume you want to be anon.

*Please type questions here so they're all in one place*

Characters available to ask questions to: Josh, Tyler, Dr. Weekes, Debby the nurse, Jenna, Momma Dun, Halsey/Ashley, Bert (FUCK YOU), Tyler's mother, Tyler's father (ASSHOLE), Brendon, Ryan, Patrick, Pete. I wanted to give the lesser used cast some more spotlight, and this could help tell more about who they are in this story for future reference. Ask away!

EDIT- CUT OFF DATE FOR QUESTIONS WILL BE THE FIRST OF OCTOBER UNLESS SOMETHING HAPPENS AND I EXTEND THE DATE IDK

You're all beautiful people, never forget that.

~Trash