2

Harry was apprehensive about the whole situation. He couldn't believe he agreed to being deaged to a bloody toddler. Ron had been mean to him in the days leading up to the first potions class. He and Ginny would call him a faggot and Ginny went as far as trying to "convert" him.

But he was still really nervous about the whole thing because it was Malfoy!

"Are you ready for this Potter?" Malfoy whispered to Harry as he sat down.

"Malfoy, I think I jumped the gun when I said yes. I mean, who's going to take care of me?" He asked and Malfoy raised a pale eyebrow.

"I was thinking me, Potter."

"You?" Harry nearly yelled. "What do you mean?"

"Well who else would take care you Potter? Your godmutt is dead and your friends are bastards." Draco growled and Harry frowned. Malfoy was right, he didn't have anyone else. Before Harry could say anymore, Snape walked into the room.

"Alright you pathetic heathens, today we'll be making a deaging potion. Weasley you're with Zabini, Granger you're with Bullstrode, Potter and Malfoy..." He started naming off so the pairs went to their stations.

Draco observed that Potter was incredibly quiet the whole time and he was worried that he wouldn't want to do it.

"We're finished Potter, do you want to do this?" Draco whispered and Potter met his eyes.

"Let's do it." He said. Draco nodded and then sneered at Potter.

"Dammnit Potter! You bumped into me!" He yelled and Potter growled.

"I was walking there Malfoy! You saw me!"

"Well I was standing here." Malfoy sneered.

"Potter, Malfoy enough." Snape tried to intervene but Malfoy shoved Potter causing the potion to spill over him. Everyone, save for Snape and Draco, watched in horror as Potter shrunk. When he stopped shrinking, the robes miraculously shrinking with him, he looked at the two people surrounding him. "Mister Malfoy, look what you've done." Little Potter was about two feet tall and he had the biggest green eyes ever. He didn't say anything, just blinked through his glasses.

"Malfoy! What did you do?" Granger screeched. Harry quickly covered his ears and whimpered causing Draco to pick him up.

"Come off it Granger, you're scaring the poor kid." He hissed. "Besides, the whole school knows you and Weaselbee are no longer his friends. Don't bother." He growled and she flushed.

"Mister Malfoy, come with me to the headmasters office and we'll discuss the situation there." Snape glowered. Harry was swung on Draco's hip and the older boy nodded. "Class dismissed." Snape swung his robes behind him and stormed out of the room with Draco following him. Once they were far enough, Snape nodded at Draco. "Very good work Draco."

"Thank you Severus." They walked the remaining way in silence and then entered the headmaster's room. He was very surprised to see them and was more surprised to see a child Harry.

"Severus, what's going on?" Dumbledore asked as Draco sat down with the toddler. Harry hadn't uttered a word just allowed himself to be brought around.

"There was an incident in the potions class today. It seems that Mister Malfoy pushed Mister Potter into the potion and it had deaged him." Snape explained.

"Ahh." The old man's eyes twinkled and he smiled at the little boy. "Lemon drop Harry?" He offered and Harry blinked at him before turning his face into Draco's chest. Dumbledore looked Severus. "Well we need to reage him as soon as possible."