Epilogue

Seven years later, Harry and Draco were happily married for three years. They had a little son named Scorpius who was six months old and Harry was the one who had him. They decided that Harry would be the best option to give birth because once he bottomed that one time, he loved it and refused it any other way. So he got pregnant and little Scorpius came nine months later.

Draco was great with him having raised Harry from three to 16, he was an amazingly great father. Harry couldn't have been more grateful.

"Are you ready?" Harry asked from the doorway. "We're going to be late." Draco lifted Scorpius up and nodded.

"Yeah I am. I can't wait for tonight, I'm sure it'll be fun." Draco commented. He passed Scorpius over to Harry and the little babe let out a giggle.

"Hi baby, are you excited to be spending the night with Grandmum? She's very happy to get to see you." He cooed and Scorpius giggled. Harry laughed and rubbed his nose against the baby's. Draco grinned and held Harry's hand as they walked over to the floo. They landed at the manor, dropped Scorpius off with Narcissa after a tearful goodbye then floo to Blaise and Neville's house.

"You're here!" Neville hugged Harry as soon as they landed. Harry hugged him back and nodded.

"Nice to see you too Neville." Harry laughed. "Happy Anniversary."

"Ah thank you, thank you." Neville said and then hugged Draco.  "Blaise is in the kitchen with my parents."

"Perfect." Draco pulled something out of his pocket and enlarged it. He handed it to Neville. "Happy Anniversary." He wished before kissing Harry's cheek. He walked into kitchen as Neville and Harry stayed back.

"Scorpius with Narcissa?" He asked and Harry nodded.

"Yup, father had business to attend to so he couldn't. Although he complains he doesn't get enough time with him." Harry explained with an eye roll and smirk. "Come on, I wanna say hi to your parents before the party starts." Harry mentioned so they walked into the kitchen. Blaise and Draco were sipping on beer chatting as Neville's parents were talking to Blaise's mum.

"Hello." Harry greeted.

"Harry!" Alice greeted. She excused herself from the conversation and scurried over to Harry. "Look at you, have you done something with your hair?" She gripped his shoulders and gently touched his hair.

"Draco made me get a haircut." Harry admitted.

"It's cause it was too long. Scorpius was starting to rip it out by the clumps." Draco chimed in causing Harry to shake his head laughing slightly.

"Yes that was true."

"Where is little Scorpius tonight, I was hoping I would get to see him." Alice asked and Harry grinned.

"With Narcissa. Didn't want him to get too fussy, gets that way if he's in one place for too long. He's just like his father."

"I heard that!" Draco hissed and Harry laughed.

"Well maybe next time them. Hopefully soon, Neville and Blaise will have a baby of their own."

          "Mum." Neville groaned as Blaise laughed. He and Draco made their way over to the conversation. Blaise wrapped an arm around Neville and kissed his temple. He whispered something into his ear so Neville nodded.

          "Well since you've brought it up, we have something to announce."  Blaise grinned. "We actually are having a baby."

          "Yeah?" Harry and Draco asked in unison and Alice gasped.

          "Yup, I'm about two and a half months along." He said and his mother engulfed him in a hug. Neville hugged her back tightly as his father patted his back. 

          Neville never thought he would have that in life. His parents to celebrate a new life with him. Harry looked at Draco and kissed his lips.

          "I love you." Harry whispered.

          "I love you back." Draco grinned and rubbed his nose against his husband's.

If Draco hadn't found Harry that first night, none of this would be possible. It was true what they said, everyone deserves a second chance.

The End