16

It was the day Harry was being aged to 16 and Draco was a near mess. After Harry was changed back, he's gonna have a boyfriend or something like that. He could finally date someone that he was at least a little interested in.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Severus asked and Harry nodded.

"Yeah I'm ready." Harry grabbed the vile and chugged it, only gagging a little, and then got incredibly sleepy. He lied his head again Draco's shoulder and then fell asleep.

"He'll be out for about an hour." Severus explained. "Do you two want to stay here or go to your respective houses after the change?" He asked and Draco furrowed his brows.

"I haven't really thought about this." He replied. "Honestly I don't think it would make sense if we went back to our houses. It's March and we'll only be in school for another three months."

"And you're comfortable here?"

"Yes very." Draco agreed.

"And break is in April so are you planning on taking him with you? I do believe it would be best if we'd like Harry to see our side." Severus explained and Draco shrugged.

"I haven't thought that far but I do believe he would not want me to leave him." Draco expressed and Severus agreed.

"Very well. Good luck Draco. You'll have off until Wednesday, should be enough time for Harry to return to normalcy."

"Okay, I'll see you later Severus." Draco gently moved Harry to fully sleep on the couch as he walked the potions professor to the portrait. Sev walked out and Draco decided to make himself some tea.

He glanced over to Harry who had already aged and looked to be his real age. Except instead of looking like himself, he was heavier but a healthy weight. He looked slightly muscular too and looked as if he reached Draco's height.

Draco took a deep breath and quickly made his tea to calm his nervous. Just forty five more minutes and Harry would be his. Or at least something like it. He had wondered if Harry still wanted to go through with it after remember everything.

He sat at the table and drank his tea until it was bone dry.

He casted a tempus and realized he had ten more minutes. That was if Harry woke up on time which he desperately hoped he would.

However his luck wasn't that good and he heard a groan from the couch. He sat up straight and watch as Harry sat up holding his head gently. He blinked around a few times before turning his attention to Draco.

"Hey." He rasped grinning.

"You're up." Draco pointed out. "Do you want some tea?"
"Love some." Harry agreed and stood up. His clothes from before still fitting him well because they were slightly on the big side at 14. He approached the table as Draco stood up to prepare the tea. An awkward silence settled between them before Harry cleared his throat. "So I remember everything."

"Yeah? So it worked?" He asked.

"It did and I wanted to thank you. You were the best guardian I could have ever asked for." He confessed. Draco handed him the tea and shook his head with a small smile on his face.

"You're just saying that."

"No, really. You were fantastic. You cared more about me than anyone has ever cared about me before. You made sure I was happy and you never yelled at me even though I'm sure I was a pain in your ass."