10

The rest of the break passed incredibly well. The death eaters were very nice to Harry and Tom even let him sit in on one of the meetings. That's where Harry met Nagini and he talked to her all day long. He was sad she had to go but Draco promised once they got back to their chambers, they could get him one as a pet.

          Blaise even visited too and played in the snow with Harry along with Draco who he seemed to notice was a lot happier.

          But now they were back at Hogwarts trying to get Harry to take the potion to age him to eight years old. It was already January 3rd and they wanted to keep him on track. Next they'd age him to ten then to fourteen and then back to sixteen, ending the plan a little earlier than planned.

          "Dwaco, I don't want it." Harry told Draco. Like when he was aged to four, Harry was in Draco's lap and hiding his face in his chest.       

          "Harry, do you remember when you drank the potion when you were three and then you were four after you woke up?" Draco questioned.

          "Yes." Harry whimpered.

          "Well you're gonna drink this and then get really sleepy again but this time you'll be eight." Draco explained and Harry let out a small cry.

          "I no wanna be eight. I fouw." Harry cried. "Hawwy likes being fouw." He exclaimed.

          "Harry, shh." Draco lifted Harry up and rocked him. He gave Severus and Dumbledore a look to back off which they did. "Harry, it's gonna be okay."

          "Don' make me take." He told Draco who hugged the little boy tightly.

          "Harry, you wanna know a secret?" Draco whispered.

          "Yeah."

          "When you turn eight, you can do a lot of cool things. You'll be able to stay up until eight, take showers, I'll let you come flying with me... you'll get a big boy bed!"

          "But we pway still?" He asked and Draco agreed.

          "We'll always play Harry." Draco promised. "All you need to do is drink the potion and it'll be okay."

          "Okay." Harry said sadly. Draco took the potion from Severus and gave it to Harry drank it. He gagged a bit but slowly started to fall asleep because like last time, there was a sleeping draught mixed in.

          Draco brought Harry into his room and it had already altered to fit eight year old Harry. He had already started growing so Draco had to place him in the bed. He pressed a kiss on his forehead and then walked back out.

          "So he'll return to sixteen in about April. Are you sure you don't want it to be pushed back? Like turn him to twelve then fourteen? It'll only be a month." Severus explained but Draco shook his head.

          "Because then he'll have no life in this year and I believe he should have somewhat of a sixth year as a normal teen." He explained then glanced over to Dumbledore.

          "Very well." Dumbledore grinned. "Then I do believe young Harry would just be delighted to be aged back to his normal self. Being a child isn't all it's cracked up to be." Dumbledore laughed at himself. He nodded his head and then left the chambers. Draco sneered in the direction of the man.

          "I'll show him cracked up." He hissed and Severus laid a hand on Draco's shoulder.

          "It'll be okay. Potter will see Dumbledore for who he really is. He already has somewhat." Severus explained. "He'll be okay Draco and remember if you're getting too stressed out, let me know and we can call the whole thing off."