9

Draco woke up to an incredibly bouncy four year old boy. He opened one of his eyes and Harry was staring back at him very excitedly.

          "Dwaco." He whispered to Draco. "It's Chwistmas." He told Draco who smiled slightly. He leaned closed and pulled the boy closer to his chest.

          "I guess it is. Do you want to open presents?" He asked the little boy who wriggled out of his grip.

          "Pwesents?" Harry inquired.

          "Yes presents cutie, you get gifts on Christmas."

          "Yeah?" Harry questioned and Draco nodded. He sat up and pulled Harry closer to him so he could tickle the little boy. Harry let out a surprised shriek and laughed loudly.

          "Yes sweet boy. We're gonna open gifts and then we'll get ready for the day, okay?" Draco tickled under Harry's chin and he giggled.

          "Okay Dwaco. What awe doing today?" He asked and Draco moved Harry so he could get up.

          "Well people are coming here to be with us but don't worry, I will not leave your side." Draco got out of his bed and Harry nodded.

          "Okay." Harry agreed. Draco nodded and summoned his brush. He brushed Harry's mop of hair and Harry shed a few tears, like always, from the pain of the knots. Draco kissed his cheek in apology and then picked the little boy up. He swung him on his hip and they proceeded out of the room to meet his parents in the family room. "Dwaco?"

          "Yes Harry?" Draco looked down at the little boy who put his head on Draco's shoulder.

          "I wuv you." He said and Draco grinned slightly kissing Harry's head.

          "I love you too sweet boy."

          They made their way to the family room where Narcissa and Lucius were waiting. There was a big tree and under it had more than a hundred gifts underneath it.

          "Whoa!" Harry gasped.

          "Harry dear, the ones on the left are for you and Draco's, yours are on the right." Draco noticed that the left favored more gifts so he smiled at his parent's generosity.  Draco placed Harry down.

He looked up at Draco uneasy but it was soothed when Draco grabbed his hand and walked him over to the presents. Draco sat Harry down and took a seat next to him on the floor. He handed Harry a gift and the little boy looked at Draco very innocently.

          "I nevew opened a gift befowe." He told Draco who gave a small sad smile.

          "It's okay sweetie, just tear into it." Draco explained and Harry nodded. He ripped open the gift gently and marveled at the first present. It was one of Draco's favorite books growing up, not his edition of course, but a newer copy.

          "Can you wead this to me tonight?" He asked Draco who dropped a kiss on his head.

          "Of course little prince but now you gotta open all of these. Don't be shy, we'll clean up the mess."

          Harry took that into consideration and quickly opened all of his gifts which happened to come out of the count of 67. He received more books, some plushy items he didn't have, some baby outfits for his dolly that he carried around, new outfits for himself for when he aged older and they even purchased him a beginner's broom.

          Harry's favorite though, was a dragon tooth necklace that was given to him by Draco. Harry hugged both of Draco's parents and thanked them for his gifts telling him he 'wuved' them.