19

Smut

Easter rolled around and instead of Harry going to the Malfoy's, everyone was joining them at Riddle Manor where Harry was residing. Tom had, in the few days he was there, given Harry the life he always wanted. The reason he was asked to stay at the Malfoy's for the first night was because Tom was setting up a room for Harry and had gotten him some new clothes for his attire. More dress robes and robes to have the pureblood look without being a true pureblood.

Harry had his own room which was five times the size as Dudley's second bedroom. It was completed with a full bathroom. His bed was a king sized bed but he and Draco only stayed in the middle cuddling. Draco complained that Harry was too far away the first night they stayed so Harry made sure to always hold Draco.

They had separated but only briefly for a few hours when one stayed at the others house. Draco would go back home and then Harry would go hours later. Or Harry would go and Draco would go to his place hours later. They had never been apart for more than five hours.

Harry was alone in his bedroom getting ready. Tom had suggested Harry wore some light colored robes that matched his. He agreed and dressed in them for the day. Harry really liked having Tom as a father. For the dark lord, he was a big softy with a big heart. He even felt incredibly comfortable calling him dad or father.

"Mister Harry, your father requests your presence." A house elf popped into his room and told him.

"Okay, I'll be right down. Thank you." He nodded at the house elf and he disappeared. Harry finished with his hair and then left his room. He found his way to where his father was in his study.

"You requested to see me?" He asked and Tom gave a warm smile.

"Happy Easter." He said motioning for Harry to take a seat. He did and then smiled.

"Happy Easter." He nodded.

"So today after we're gonna eat, the death eaters and I are going to have a meeting. We're planning on attacking soon."

"Okay, and Severus is gonna tell the Light, right?"

"Correct." Tom nodded. "And that's how we'll attack. However I do not want you and Draco to attend while we're meeting so you'll have to keep yourself occupied for the remaining time. It's his turn to sleep here tonight, correct?" He asked.

"Yes it is." Harry grinned. "But we'll keep each other occupied until you're finished. After that, I was wondering if you'd like to sit down with us and watch a film."

"Watch a film?" Tom questioned.

"Yeah. We can set something up and watch it. Draco and I do it all the back at school. It's usually a Wednesday tradition but I think it's a good way to spend the night." Harry explained and Tom smiled.

"Okay Harry, I'd be delighted. What did you have in mind?"

"Well I just finished reading Of Mice and Men so possibly that." Harry shrugged.

"Ah perfect." Tom agreed. "Very well, we can do that. We have an hour or two before everyone arrives, you can take this time to yourself. Have you finished your homework?"

"I did it all the night before we left. They said not to rush it but it wasn't that hard, only took my like three hours."

"Impressive." Tom smiled and then dismissed Harry.