3

The next morning, it was incredibly easy to get Harry ready before breakfast. A little too easy which caused a stir in Draco. He realized there had to be more to the story than Potter had told him. Sure rape and abuse was pretty bad but there was something else involved.

          Draco had gotten a visit from Snape who had been sent out to get the boy clothes. He wasn't very happy about it but he bought the little Potter multiple outfits to last him until he's a six year old. Draco had dressed Harry in some little black robes that made him look like the little wizard he was.

          "Okay Harry, so today, I have to go to classes. You're gonna sit with me but you can't be a distraction." Draco told the boy. He was carrying him down to the great hall and knew that once he stepped in, he'd put on his façade.  Harry was just looking around at the school with his thumb in his mouth.  "I have a break after we go to Defense so that'll be your nap time." Snape had also informed Draco that the little screen in his room was a television and taught him how to use it. Draco was delighted because he was able to watch something on the ancient ruins. He even let Harry sit on his bed and watch it with him because Harry didn't want to sleep yet. But he was out after ten minutes of watching it and Draco had put him to bed.

          They made it to the Great Hall and all eyes were on them. Draco sneered as Harry hid his face into the blonde's chest. He walked over to the table and plopped next to Blaise, placing Harry on his lap.

          "Hi there cutie." Blaise cooed. Harry peaked an eye out from Draco's chest. "Did you sleep well?" He asked and Harry nodded. "Aww that's great, is Draco being a good guardian?"

          "Blaise, don't talk to him like that, he's not a bloody baby." Draco growled.

          "Hawwy not baby." Harry defended and Blaise's eyes widened.

          "Aww you can speak." Blaise grinned. "I'm Blaise."

          "Hi Bwaise." Harry lifted his head. "I Hawwy."

          "Hi Harry." Blaise grinned. "Are you hungry?" He asked and Harry nodded. "Come here." Blaise opened his arms but Harry quickly held onto Draco.

          "Ow. Potter." Draco groaned. "He's not gonna take you from." Harry's bottom lip started to quiver.

          "N-no go Dwaco. No go."

          "I'm not going anywhere." Draco told him. He piled some eggs and toast on his plate as he poured a bowl of oatmeal for Harry. He had Harry face he table. "Now eat up, we got a long day ahead of us." Draco pushed the bowl to Harry who fed himself.

          "Mmm." Harry hummed and Draco smirked. He was so consumed into eating that when I figure approached them, he jumped.

          "Why do you get to take care of him Malfoy?" The voice hissed. It was none other than Ronald Weasley.

          "It's my punishment Weaselbee. What's it to you? You stopped being his friend before term anyway." Draco growled.

          "Well now he's a toddler. Maybe I can beat the faggot out of him." Before Draco could react, Blaise was up and throwing a hex at him.

          "Don't you try blood traitor. He can't help being gay and I swear to god, I'll fucking show you a taste of being beaten." Blaise growled and Ron sneered. He held his face with his hand.

          "Watch your back Zabini." He spat and then walked away. Harry sniffled and his bottom lip started to quiver. Blaise turned around and gently ruffled his hair as Draco started to bounce him on his leg.