14

"Harry, if you don't get up now, we're gonna be late and I am not having it." Draco pounded on the door. He heard Harry groan.

"Fine, I'm up." He shouted. "In more than one ways." He added causing Draco to scowl. That boy was hornier than a bull.

"Enough cheek, boy get ready." He hissed.

"Fine fine." Harry groaned. Draco sighed and walked into his room grabbing his stuff. He gave Harry five minutes before he pounded on the door.

"Harry!" He yelled. Harry opened the door and grinned cheekily at him.

"Yes daddy?" He winked and Draco smacked him upside the head.

"Enough." He sneered. "Let's go, we're gonna be late."

"I haven't eaten."

"You should have thought of that before sleeping in." Draco scolded but Harry just smirked.

"Accio apple." He said and an apple flew into his hand. He smirked and took a bite of his apple. "Well, what are you waiting for? Let's go." He said and started off towards the door. Draco rolled his eyes and followed Harry.

Harry tried to grab Draco's hand multiple times on their way to potions. Draco pulled away each time but then gave in when he realized he was not gonna give up.

So they walked into potions, on time, holding hands and walked to the front. Harry sat next to Draco as Blaise sat next to Neville in the next desk over. Blaise looked directly at Draco and raised an eyebrow at him. Draco just shook his head in defeat.

"Alright you imbeciles, today we'll be making the draught of peace. Mister Potter, come here, everyone else go ahead." Snape ordered. Harry looked towards Draco with a frightened look on his face.

"You'll be fine. I'll be right over there." Draco pointed to his work station. Harry nodded hesitantly but made his way over to Snape as Draco went to the other side of the room.

"Mister Potter, how are you feeling?" Severus asked.

"Um alright?" He stated.

"Are you experiencing any sexual urges?" He asked and Harry flushed. It was fun to tease Draco but actually talking about it was another story.

"Um yeah actually."

"Have you been experiencing any explicit dreams?" He asked and Harry groaned covering his face.

"Yeah last night I dreamt of myself and Draco." He admitted.

"Yes." Snape nodded. "What happened in the dream?"

"Do I really have to say?" He asked.

"Only because it's imperative to know about how you're feeling." Severus explained and Harry groaned but uncovered his face.

"I was fucking him. It started off with us kissing and then he brought me to his bedroom and it started from there." He explained and Severus nodded.

"Okay and no violence occurred? You didn't force yourself on him?"

"No!" Harry defended. "Why would you say that?!"

"Just to make sure you're healthily making your way into your sexual... awakening." Severus explained. "Is that all?"
"You tell me." Harry muttered.