6

It was the first time that Harry's age was going to be changed. Draco was incredibly apprehensive because he loved three year old Harry, the one who called him 'Dwaco', the one who couldn't properly put together a sentence.

          They decided it was best to slip a seeping drought in with it to ease the effects of growing. Severus and much to everyone's disappointment, Dumbledore, came to their chambers to give Harry the potion. Harry sat in Draco's lap, facing his chest, as everyone tried to get him to drink the potion.

          "Dwaco, no want." He told the blonde. He shook his head every time Severus got near him with the potion.

          "Harry, it's not gonna hurt you, I promise. Remember how I told you the story of how the little boy took the magical potion and he grew overnight?" Draco made the little boy looked at him.

          "Yeah." Harry said softly.

          "Well this potion is going to do that. You're gonna drink it, get really sleepy, and then when you get wake up, you're gonna be four years old."

          "Fouw?" Harry asked. "Hawwy tree now."

          "I know you're three and then later when you wake up, you're gonna be four. Do you know what that means?"

          "What?" Harry asked.

          "You can stay up an extra fifteen minutes every night."

          "Weally?" Harry gasped and Draco nodded. He looked Severus and stuck out his little hand. "Okay Hawwy take now." He told Snape who cracked a smile. He handed it and Harry drank it, gagging a bit. Draco ran a hand through his locks and the boy fell asleep. Draco could already feel Harry growing.

          "Mister Malfoy, if I can talk to you for a moment." Dumbledore asked. Draco sneered at him as he stood with Harry.

          "Let me put him in his bed, I'll be out to talk." He snapped and then walked away. He placed Harry in his bed and had him snuggle with his little dolly that he called 'Jewwy' (Jerry).  He left the room and looked at Dumbledore. "What?"

          "It has come to my attention that you want to keep Mister Potter a four year old for three months?"

          "Yes."

          "Why is that?" Dumbledore asked and Draco sneered.

          "Because I like keeping him a kid. I am his guardian and what I say goes so yeah." Drack smirked as Dumbledore paled. "Plus Severus has already agreed to it. We've found a way to age him a bit older."

          "But my boy, with the impending wa-"

          "There is not an impending anything sir and even if there were, I am positive that you are perfectly capable doing it yourself." Draco told the older man. "Now if you're done, I'd like to get a start on my homework." Dumbledore looked affronted but nodded and then left the boy's chambers. Severus sighed shaking his head.

          "You do have your father's temper." He told the younger boy. "But you are correct, there will be no war. I'm sure Potter will see our side once he gets to be his age again."

          "I am sure of it." Draco nodded and Severus did as well.

          "Very well, I shall be off. I have detentions to attend to." Severus flicked his cloak behind him and then left the chambers.

          Draco got some of his work done before Harry woke up. The little boy wandered into the common room, rubbing his eye, and clutching his dolly to himself.  He had grown to about 32 inches and he was he had a gained a bit of weight but he was still incredibly skinny.