15

The following Saturday Harry knocked on the door of Draco's bedroom. He so far had not made a move, he was waiting for the perfect time.

Draco looked up from his room and looked at Harry.

"Yeah?" He questioned.

"I-I was wondering." He chewed on his lip. "Can you tell me where my parents are?"

"Harry-"

"You told me that you'd tell me when I'm older and now I'm older." He pointed out and Draco sighed.

"Harry I don't think you're ready." Draco told him honestly. Harry's bottom lip started to wobble when he nodded.

"Oh." Draco saw how heartbroken the boy was so he placed his book to the side and patted the bed.

"Hey, what has you so upset?" Draco asked as Harry wiped his eyes making his way to Draco.

"I-I just have this thought that they're still alive but they didn't want me so they left me here. That I was a burden on them so they abandoned me." Harry told Draco.

"Oh Harry." Draco reached out and stroked a lock of Harry's hair behind his ear. "Harry, your parents loved you an undeniable amount."

"D-Did you know them?"

"No I didn't but Severus did." He pulled Harry into his chest and took a deep breath. "Harry, your parents are unfortunately not with us anymore but I can tell you they loved you so much."

"They're dead?" Harry asked and then let out a sob.

"Shh don't cry." Draco soothed. "You're alright. Your parents loved you, you were loved and you still are." Harry pulled away and sniffled.

"How did they die?" He asked and Draco just shook his head. "Please Draco, tell me."

"Harry, not today, okay?" Draco said. "You just got a bombshell dropped on you." Harry just nodded and placed his head on Draco's lap. He closed his eyes and let a few tears drip down.

They were quiet for some time before Harry opened his eyes and looked up at Draco.

"How much do you love me Draco?" Harry questioned.

"I love you a lot."

"How much do you care about me?"

"I care about you a lot." Draco looked at Harry incredibly confused. "Where is this coming from?" He inquired. Harry just sat up and looked uneasy. He closed his eyes and bit his lip.

"I have to tell you something."

"Okay?"

"I really like you. Like, I have a crush on you and I don't really know what to do about it because I don't want to ignore it but I don't want to go anywhere." Harry blurted and then let silence consume them. Finally Draco spoke up,

"Harry open your eyes." Harry opened them and Draco looked on with incredible compassionate. "What do you mean you don't want to go anywhere?"

"I don't want you to kick me out or it to be awkward." Harry admitted. Draco grinned at Harry and gently stroked his face.

"Don't get me wrong Harry, you're incredibly attractive and I love your company but I just think you're too young to be in a relationship. You're 14 and should experience life." Harry frowned.