7

It was Halloween and Draco decided to dress Harry up in a little costume.  Harry wanted to go as a baby lion cub so Draco picked up a costume for him from Hogsmeade.

          "Dwaco, what awe you going as?" He asked as Draco was dressing him.

          "I'm gonna go as the scariest thing in the world." He told the boy getting close to his face. "A Gryffindor." He whispered and then tickled Harry's ribs causing the boy to squeal. Harry let out a loud giggle and grinned widely.  Draco kissed the boy's head and then grabbed his hand. "Come on sweetie, let's show Blaise your costume before we go out to get candy." He directed the boy out of the room. The professors were overjoyed with the fact they had a child during Halloween. They gave Draco permission to go around and collect candy with Harry to allow the boy to have good memories of his childhood.

          "Okay!" Harry grinned happily. They walked out and Blaise was standing with Neville, who suggested he'd be there for Harry's Halloween, and they both lit up when they saw him.

          "Hi guys!" Harry greeted. "Woar!" He put his hands up in a defensive position.

          "Roar little man." Blaise greeted. "You look adorable."

          "Tank you Bwaise!" Harry gasped.

          "You're welcome bud." Blaise laughed. "Are you ready?"

          "Yes!" Harry grabbed Draco's hand again and they walked towards the portrait. Blaise went to grab Harry's other hand but Harry shook his head. "No Bwaise, you gotta hold Neviwwe hands 'cause he'd be wonewy." Harry emphasized. Blaise grinned and grabbed Neville's hand causing the other to blush. They started off and stopped at the hospital wing so Madam Promfrey could give him some candy. She gave him some candyfloss and he thanked her causing her to nearly die with adoration. She gave him a kiss on his head and let them hit the other places. They stopped at the kitchens and the house elves gave Harry some jelly slugs. When he thanked them, Dobby was incredibly happy to serve young Harry Potter. After the kitchens, they went to the Hufflepuff tower. They didn't just give Harry one candy, they gave him chocolate wands, sugar quills, no-melt ice cream, and toffees. After Hufflepuff, then Ravenclaw. They gave Harry salt water taffy, wizochoc, and some skeletal treats. Neville had provided the candy for Gryffindor and had given Harry some chocolate frogs. Blaise did it for Slytherin and had gone to a muggle shop getting one of everything for the boy.

          Some professors even gave Harry some candy like Snape, Sprout and McGonagall. By the time Harry was finished, Draco carried a very sleepy him and the large bag of candy he acquired. It was nearing Harry's bedtime anyway so when they all got back to Harry and Draco's chambers, Draco took Harry to his bedroom as Blaise chilled with Neville in the common room. Draco took Harry off Harry's costume and then dressed him in his pajamas.

          "Dwaco?" Harry whispered as Draco was lying him down.

          "Yes Harry?" He questioned. Harry went on his side and cuddled his dolly as Draco stroked his hair.

          "Tank you." Harry said and Draco grinned. He leaned in and pressed a kiss on Harry's forehead, on his scar. Harry fell asleep shortly after that leaving Draco with his bag of candy. He walked back into the common room and was struck with the sight of Blaise snogging Neville. The funny thing about it was Neville was straddling Blaise and holding his neck gently. 

          "Well this is unexpected." Draco muttered. The two didn't even pull away, just kept going at it. Draco took a piece of the candy and tossed at the back of Neville's head. Only then did they pull away.