5

Slight Smut (BlaisexDraco)

Over the weekend, Draco decided that he would take Harry to Hogsmeade with Blaise accompanying them. He did not regret his decision about taking Harry when he saw the little boy light up at the sight of Honeydukes. He was a very well behaved boy, he held both Blaise's and Draco's hands, which earned him some candy.

Draco bought him some sugar quills and some lollipops. He was not allowed to eat them, though, before they had lunch at the three broomsticks.

Harry sat in a booster seat next to Draco in a booth as Blaise sat across from him.

"Harry, what do you want? Nuggets?" Draco asked but Harry shook his head. "Okay how about a hamburger?"

"Hawwy eat chips?" Harry asked and Draco sighed.

"Yes you can have chips but you need to eat something with them. How about some fish sticks?"

"Okay." Harry grinned. "Bwaise eat?" Looking at the darker boy who grinned.

"Yeah little man, I'm going to eat a chicken wrap." Blaise told Harry. "And what is your majesty eating?"

"Ha ha." Draco scowled. "I'm gonna get a Caesar salad I think."

"Aww come on Drake, get something good. I'm paying." Blaise mentioned and Draco grinned.

"Okay, I think I'll get a hamburger then with some chips."

"Chips!" Harry clapped causing the two boys to chuckle.

"What can I get you?" The waitress came over. They ordered their food and then she walked away.

"Harry, do you wanna color?" Draco asked but the little boy shook his head.

"Hawwy pway?" He asked. Draco nodded and pulled out his bag. He took out a little toy action figure and then gave it to Harry. He knew better than to travel without any toys, especially when you have a toddler with you. Harry started to play with the toy. Making noises and making him jump around. He was just making the toy fly around when he hit something hard.

"Aw look, he's got a toy." Weasley spat. Harry frowned at the boy. He was alone but he was usually with the bushy haired girl. His voice was harsh and Harry decided he didn't like the boy even more.

"Leave Weasley!" Blaise spat. "He's a defenseless little boy."

"He's a little faggot!" Weasley burst out.

"You disgust me Weasley. Leave now before I make you regret ever being here." Draco hissed from next to Harry.

"I'll leave but first I'm sure that I can make him understand that being gay is disgusting." He smirked. Before Blaise or Draco could react, he grabbed Harry by the hair and yanked him to the ground causing the small boy to hit the ground hard. The surrounding people watched in horror as Harry let out a loud scream and cry. Blaise was up and bringing his wand to Weasley's throat as Draco picked Harry up.

"Shh." Draco rocked Harry back and forth as he tried to see if he had any injuries. Harry was crying loudly as Blaise pulled Weasley out of the restaurant. "Harry, do you hurt anywhere?" Draco tried but Harry was crying too much for him to answer. "Shh I'm here." Draco sat down so he could have a better look. He placed Harry in his lap, facing him, and checked him over.

"Huwt." Harry whimpered out.

"What hurts Harry? Your head?" Draco asked and Harry nodded. "What else?" He asked still bouncing Harry in hopes to calm him. Harry pointed to his arm and Draco gently checked it. It wasn't broken but it was bruising quickly. Their food was just coming so Draco asked for some ice which was brought out quickly. "You're okay, shh." Draco gently put some ice on Harry's head and arm.